terrigal schoolies 2009 (1 Viewer)

bec.p

HSC
N/A
heyy.
me and my girlies are heading up to the central coast for the schoolies up there. corresponding week of gold coast, the 27th until the 4th.
anyone else going up there aye? :)

Shalveen

HSC
yerp all of south west sydney is goin up there lmao. All Saints senior Good samiritan Freeman William Carey. lol

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i'm going. a few girls from caringbah high. not sure what dates though =||.

EDIT; going 23rd-27th. and then going on to forster, and then port macquarie for touch state cup =DD.

Last edited:

bec.p

HSC
N/A
yerp all of south west sydney is goin up there lmao. All Saints senior Good samiritan Freeman William Carey. lol
maddd
what dates aye?
should orgaanise a beach party of some kind! with all the girls and the guys :rolleyes:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
A few friends and i will be in Umina for a week, so we might some of you guys at terrigal beach :)

R1NA92

HSC
maddd
what dates aye?
should orgaanise a beach party of some kind! with all the girls and the guys :rolleyes:

i'm from the south-west & me and a bunch of girls are heading up to avoca beach/terrigal for 7th-12th.

PARTIES ALL ROUND THANKS! :)

danny_2132

HSC
beach/bonfire party in our backyard!!!! we got a beachfront!!!! get onto terrigal main beach and look for a bonfire towards wamberal!!!! geeed!!!

R1NA92

HSC
beach/bonfire party in our backyard!!!! we got a beachfront!!!! get onto terrigal main beach and look for a bonfire towards wamberal!!!! geeed!!!

Whoever is going up to Terrigal/Avoca Beach for Dec 7th - 12th, private message me any parties you guys are doing! We're going to be having an awesome time!

sofinspire

HSC
N/A
there is now a Happy Herb Shop on the central coast in erina - legal highs and party herbs and smoking alternatices ..... check out www.happyherbserina.com.au

Just thought we'd let you all now!!!

cheers
Sofi

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
im going up to north avoca this friday, just for one night though... for my friends 18th, having a party for her, then beachin on saturday :D

cant wait!

bec.p

HSC
N/A
i say beach parties everynight from the 22th- 4th ;] agreed??? lets get toogether! big ass speakers too!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
heading up to terrigal 2moro morning, staying the night, coming back late 2moro arvo... its for a friend's 18th so shud be goooood :D

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
just got back from terrigal bout an hour ago!
went up yesterday just for a night, stayed with friends who were already up there for schoolies
it was sooo good... beach at sunset + d&m conversation with friends = the best

the night was good too hehehehe :)

Rabbitoh

HSC
just got back from terrigal bout an hour ago!
went up yesterday just for a night, stayed with friends who were already up there for schoolies
it was sooo good... beach at sunset + d&m conversation with friends = the best

the night was good too hehehehe :)
How was the atmosphere? Were there many Schoolies visitors?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)