• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Telling Someone You Love Them But Dont Want To Be With Them?? (1 Viewer)

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
schnookims said:
My bf said he loves me but doesnt want to be with me anymore...i dont understand how that can make sense...has that happened to anyone b4?
this hapened to me as well:( but me nd my ex were going out for a much much shorter period of time [phew..]

you should definetly move on. im sure there is someone out there for you:) [i sound totaly gay but oh well] just be strong. you can get over him!! you can do it girl!! its better being single than be with a guy like that

good luck

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
AntonTheswan said:
You're probably perfect for him, but he thinks your ugly.
Then again he might be gay.

These are your only options.
how can he think that she's ugly if they've been together for 2? years???:confused:

schnookims

*Premium Princess Member*
HSC
thanks guys your advice have been helpful!

MrMilk

HSC
Hey there

Sorry to hear about the break-up, they're always tough. Hope you're OK.

But I'm sorry to say that what he's really saying is "I don't want to be with you anymore, but I want to soften the blow". I'm sure that he has no ill-feeling towards you, but in no way does he actually love you like you want him to. If he did, he would still be with you (and not be with that other girl). He's just trying to be nice to you in breaking up with you.

My ex did the same thing to me. They're trying to make things easier, but I think it just makes things harder - it confuses the dumpee and makes em think that there's still hope.

Hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)