• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tell me about UTS! (2 Viewers)

m1nx

HSC
SashatheMan said:
you guys are in the UTS hood, so noone speak of the Usyd. If you do the UTS posse will pop a cap in yuor behind
personally i prefer "bustin' a cap in yo' ass", but hey yours works too. :cool:

i love just wandering into random rooms and corridors and suddenly finding yourself in some completely different building e.g. stumbling into the design faculty cafeteria whilst trying to find the gym (which i eventually managed to check out & is pretty good)

maka

HSC
theres many a good sort at uts esp. in business.......

supposedly its meant to be a bloke majority course but its fairly even n there is a good number of sorts there........

has ne1 else noticed

maka

HSC
i wouldnt really say there pretentious at all.......

there is some nice ladies in the course..........

do u think there pretentious because they dont introduce themselves...... coz its just the same as not introducing yourself u no........ they might be a bit shy.......

its easy to mistake pretentiousness and shyness.....

give them the benefit of the doubt

btw Shuter ur UTSOnline comment on scalpin seats to the lecture quite a funny idea......

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
what are u people cows?? why does everyone want grass ?what are u gonna graze on it? seriously who cares about grass, the more urbanised the area is , the better i feel
LMFAO, seriously that is so fukn funny and so true, i just cant help myself from laughing at it......lol

fuk im so lame sometimes...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)