Taste Of Caos Tour (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
my goodness there are some good bands playing at taste of caos!
story of the year
rise against
killswitch engage
funeral for a friend
as i lay dying
irrelevant

and did i hear that saosin are coming... i got an email from their lead singer and he said they might be...

who else is going?

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
the used are also playing

i might go but i dont many of the bands so ill give them a listern 2 then decide

do ppl recomend these bands playing as worth seeing?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
if you like hardcore and screamo then they are definatly worth seeing
specially story and saosin

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
tickets for the sydney superdome show go on sale this coming friday at 9am. do you think they'll sell out fast??? like, would it be a good idea to line up at 2am or what

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
i'd say they'd sell out reasonably quick, seeing as sydney doesn't get much in the way of punk/hardcore gigs.

clerisy

HSC
Wow I really really want to go and have spent the past few weeks trying to convince every random friend i have to go with me... pity my friends' music taste tends to revolve around dance music (boring) and/or britney spears. Looks like if i do manage a ticket i will be going with my fifteen year old sister and all her perky friends. fun.

devastated mcr aren't coming though.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
clerisy said:
Wow I really really want to go and have spent the past few weeks trying to convince every random friend i have to go with me... pity my friends' music taste tends to revolve around dance music (boring) and/or britney spears. Looks like if i do manage a ticket i will be going with my fifteen year old sister and all her perky friends. fun.

devastated mcr aren't coming though.
does one need friends in a killswitch moshpit?

clerisy

HSC
Well, I might be trampled. It would be nice if there was someone around who cared.

Really though i am sick of having no friends who like the same music as i do because it means i keep missing out on seeing people live... examples: the used, atreyu (well they're not my favourites but i would have liked to see them live), silverstein (playing next friday!) and (okay not the same style but still crucial) the who when they came a while back. i might start having to go alone like a sadsack, or else hang around hmv casually making conversation with people buying cds i like.

Also i am sick of sitting at home pretending to study for my exam tomorrow. Partly why I came back to bored of studies for the first time since the HSC. It's really quite nice here.

G

Gavvvvvin

clerisy said:
Really though i am sick of having no friends who like the same music as i do because it means i keep missing out on seeing people live... examples: the used, atreyu (well they're not my favourites but i would have liked to see them live), silverstein (playing next friday!) and (okay not the same style but still crucial) the who when they came a while back. i might start having to go alone like a sadsack, or else hang around hmv casually making conversation with people buying cds i like.
Just go by yourself...I always do :p

Haha. Rise Against. My first circle pit :p

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
clerisy said:
Well, I might be trampled. It would be nice if there was someone around who cared.

Also i am sick of sitting at home pretending to study for my exam tomorrow. Partly why I came back to bored of studies for the first time since the HSC. It's really quite nice here.
you go to concerts by yourself and you meet people there who like the same music as you.
and if you do go with a friend/s, it not a likely occurance your going to be next to them once you get in the mosh.

clerisy

HSC
Okay. You're all very effective at motivating people. I have been inspired.
I will be independent and go by myself.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
bos meetup at taste of chaos!!!
i cant wait for killswitch and soty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)