• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Tampons (1 Viewer)

michael1990

HSC
johony said:
How'd they manage to find it up her vag? Did she just pull it out there in its moist dischargey glory?
LOL

Nah, she had admitted where it was.

They couldn't get it out, she paid for it. Then went home.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Bored.Of.Life said:
what most naive tweens don't know is that it's pretty damn hard to break your hymen by riding a bike or doing splits etc because you need something long and thick to go up your vagina and fully break the tissue i.e a penis.
Yeah, you being the expert you are, hey? It is very easy to break, and some girls don't even have one.

rozymisty

HSC
eww thats revolting. I wonder if she's goin to use it...what a stupid idiot. she'd be more of an idiot if she stole it and shoved it up there thinking she'd use it again...i want to throw up!

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
that reminds me of the documentary i saw on CI about guys who go to jail and shove razors aNd blades up their anus before they go in.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I doubt that lipstick girl has the cognitive capacity to use lipstick properly if she was dumb/desperate enough to stick it in her vagina...

Christ, this thread is making me lose faith in humanity a little.

-Tampons and sanitary pads need to be changed every now and again
-The smell is only noticeable if you are a dirty piece of shit
-Sticking everyday objects like lipstick up there is not advisable, not least because you look like the weakest link in the evolutionary chain when people find out
-Ditto to people that put tampons in and forget about them
-Your hymen can be broken by just about anything

I think that just about sums up this thread

Shoubadoo

HSC
michael1990 said:
LOL

Nah, she had admitted where it was.

They couldn't get it out, she paid for it. Then went home.
You mean they tried getting it out? That’s a tad disgusting. I don’t believe that.

black_kat_meow said:
Yeah, you being the expert you are, hey? It is very easy to break, and some girls don't even have one.
This I did not know.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
i know i shouldnt be laughing, but this thread is so fucking funny yet wrong at the same time.

EDIT: btw when i said it was wrong i dont mean having your periods is wrong but some of the posts that were posted here was just ummm... wrong

Last edited:

michael1990

HSC
Shoubadoo said:
You mean they tried getting it out? That’s a tad disgusting. I don’t believe that.

This I did not know.
By they i mean the mother and daughter.

lorikeet

New Year's Eve
HSC
rozymisty said:
Most hymens get broken the first time a girl has a period.

UMMMMM.... you sure about that lol? You never got given one of those booklets in sex ed, like what whatsherface said earlier - the hymen is quite elastic and would not usually be broken by a tampon being inserted. If their putting tampons in in the first place, I would say they have their period.

Besides. if that was the case, all these girls having their sheets checked on their wedding nights would be in trouble cause they would have already lost their hymens when they were like 12.

seriously people!

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't find them painful at all. Just awkward at times. But they're a lot cleaner than pads.

danielle69

HSC
.:AmBeR.SmItH:. said:
it depeneds having sex can still rip the hymen as everyones hyme is shapped differntly and a penis is obvisoly bigger then a tampon :p lol but yer generally the hymen is broken b4 the fisrt time sex
well you would hope so wouldnt you!!! haha

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
JaredR said:
I actually feel sick. Why did I do this to myself? :(
i've been trying to find a picture of a used tampon to PM you, just for fun. but none of them are gross enough. I'll keep looking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)