Tampons (1 Viewer)

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
lorikeet said:
the hymen is quite elastic and would not usually be broken by a tampon being inserted. If their putting tampons in in the first place, I would say they have their period.
You can have it half broken so it just stretches across part of your vagina or just across the middle, and tampons (being fairly small) can still go in.

yourgirlmandy said:
gawd... tampons equal pain and hurt
you're not using them right.

theshortykatt said:
*insert Asian joke here*
lol

bawd

HSC
Some girl (I presume) hung a wet tampon around one of the taps in the Girl's Toilets once. Thank god it was not used.

I use Libra Slim tampons or De Jour tampons. De Jour is the only female sanitary company in Australia that is owned and run by women, isn't it weird?

BTW, Libra has been giving away free Pads and tampon starter kits for a while now at: http://www.libragirl.com.au/libragirl/become/become_a_libragirl.jsp (make sure your check the box that says 'receive a free Libragirl starter kit'.)

De Jour is also giving away samples of their tampons at:
http://www.dejour.com.au/DeJour.html (Click 'Try Our Samples' in the top bar)

:)

bawd

HSC
em_516 said:
Are you like..a tampon promoter or something?
Nope, just sharing the freebies.

I mean, like seriously, FREE TAMPONS. Don't pretend you didn't sign up for some. ;)

bawd

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
OMG GUYS LET'S SEND HUNDREDS OF FREE TAMPONS TO GEOFFREY LEONARD'S HOUSE
*Facepalms*

There should be a facepalm smiley.

rozymisty

HSC
Do any of you get constant stabbing pain in the lower abdo when you are ovulating?

Coz since early Monday morning ive had constant pain in the region. I know its too early to ovulate coz my cycle is all over the place at the moment, and the pain is like right next to the hip bone, not in the region i get PMS pain whcih is normally on the right side.

I went to the Er coz i rang up that 13 health number and the nurse said to get to hospital. Ive had a shit and stuff, so it cant be a bowel obstruction and stuff, so yeah.

they made me come back yesterday to get another bloody ultrasound and the prelim result was that there is something there, but they dont know what so i have to see my gynae tmw.

Very nervous coz i do not want to have another bloody operation and have more bloody time off work!!! Cant afford more medical bills!!!

The pain is just ther eall the time and feels like soemthng is stuck inside and just moves around. the ER doc tested to see if it was muscle strain but ive been able to do pilates with the physio yesterday so yeah

HSC
rozymisty said:
Do any of you get constant stabbing pain in the lower abdo when you are ovulating?
haha didnt even know some ppl got a pain wen tey were ovulating lol... i know i sure dont

sleepplease

HSC
rozy you seem to get lots of medical problems :( i'm so to hear that. I hope everything goes well. It could just be some inflamation of the fallopian tube which would explain why it's isolated to one side - I've had that before, it's very painful and feels vaguely like appendicitis pain but without the abdominal tension.
hope stuff goes well with your gynae. and i know wtf medical bills are ridiculous.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
.:AmBeR.SmItH:. said:
haha didnt even know some ppl got a pain wen tey were ovulating lol... i know i sure dont
Yeh I'm pretty sure you don't. Coz isn't the only way to tell when you're prrrrobably ovulating is by counting the days since menstruation? Iunno.

rozymisty

HSC
Well i wasted another $150 to be told that it was only ovulation pain. I didnt know that you could get ovulation pain either. I think its called something beginning with m, and its a german word.

I only knew that you can get PMS pain, and i know that im not due for a period yet, and considering my periods are out of wack at the moment, i didnt expect to get that pain. Its still there, but its easing a bit whcih is good. If it hasnt gone next week i might go back and see my GP.

I had a feeling it was going to be a waste of time and money but oh well. The doc said that it couldnt really be anything coz of the laparoscopy she did back in December to rule out endo.

Lol yeah unfortunately ive had all these bloody medical things going on in the past 2 yrs.never had to go to hospital EVER or any operation except for ingrown toenails....except now....its insane and frustrating!!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
But why on earth would you suddenly get ovulation pain now? And PAIN, not just a slight murmur. Wouldn't that maybe indicate something WRONG with your ovulation?

(Not trying to create added stress, sorry, but that just sounds really odd :S)

rozymisty

HSC
exactly what i was thinking.!!! It had gone down after day 3 to mild pain, but now since last night its gone up again and is far more painful than it was,..this time more stabbing.

Normally leading up to a period i get mild cramping pain on the right side a few days before i get a period and if its painful, just a mild constant cramp, i will take pain relief. But NOTHING is helping with the pain. And ovulation pain if you get any, shouldnt be lasting a bloody week!!!

The gynae siad the mass was prob just some poo stuck in the intestines at the time of scan...hm coz she couldnt see anythin when she did an internal ultrasound.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hmm gross haha.
I dunno, I don't know shit obviously. But..it sounds kinda dodge. If you can, maybe get a second opinion?

I hope it's nothing, but it just sounds so wrong. (Again, I have NO medical background so please don't listen to me, I should really shut up :)).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)