Tampons (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
michael1990 said:
Its too strong to not notice it. You don't even have to sniff. Walk past, you can smell it.

Disgusting.
You must have an extremely good sense of smell. I also have a pretty good sense of smell and i have always lived with women, so i can pick it out if a girl is ragging and within say 2 meters of me.

I always wondered if it was like the pheremone change or hormone change or something i was detecting or if it was the scent of actual blood[which would be disgusting]

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
michael1990 said:
Its too strong to not notice it. You don't even have to sniff. Walk past, you can smell it.

Disgusting.
The thing is, I don't believe you. Why? Because this is the sort of comment a guy that has very little to no decent contact with girls would make.

HSC
Serius said:
You must have an extremely good sense of smell. I also have a pretty good sense of smell and i have always lived with women, so i can pick it out if a girl is ragging and within say 2 meters of me.

I always wondered if it was like the pheremone change or hormone change or something i was detecting or if it was the scent of actual blood[which would be disgusting]
yep i rekon its the scent of the blood... like wen u cut urself u can smell the blood......... so y wouldnt u be able to smell a chicks ragging?

michael1990

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
The thing is, I don't believe you. Why? Because this is the sort of comment a guy that has very little to no decent contact with girls would make.
No this is all honesty.

I am deadly serious.

I mean its not all girls, but there are some at my school. (not ones i know personally)

I don't know if they don't shower, but i would just put it down to 'period smell'. I could be wrong though.

michael1990

HSC
Serius said:

Thank god, its not just me.

So can you describe the smell?
Because i cannot.

Gay Captain

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Because this is the sort of comment a guy that has very little to no decent contact with girls would make.
Or very little to no contact with decent girls :D

michael1990

HSC
.:AmBeR.SmItH:. said:
yep i rekon its the scent of the blood... like wen u cut urself u can smell the blood......... so y wouldnt u be able to smell a chicks ragging?
See i knew i was right.

latvia

HSC
N/A
Michael, I think you secretly love it at the same time. You are fascinated with it.

*hopeful*

HSC
latvia said:
Hymens come in different shapes..they are not always fully sealed that will be broken just because you inserted something into ur vagina.
Check this out..

i find this a bit more of a shock then smelly periods (which it isnt even an issue if the person is clean and changing their pads properly)

so how do we know if its ripped/broken or not ?

michael1990

HSC
This statement i think could be true as u have posted a fair bit on this thread...
Its curiousity people.
I think its strange.

HSC
*hopeful* said:
i find this a bit more of a shock then smelly periods (which it isnt even an issue if the person is clean and changing their pads properly)

so how do we know if its ripped/broken or not ?
spose the only real way to know is... do u use tampons?.... have u had sex?..... have u been fingered?..... have u had anything inserted down there like a dildo or vibrator?.... have u gone horse riding?.... if u answered yes to any of these then yer ur hymen has most highly definaltey been ripped even if is just slightly

HSC
michael1990 said:
Its curiousity people.
I think its strange.
i think thats cool for a guy to be curious and wanna know more bout womens business lol cosiderin most wouldnt even wanna be withen a 10 metre radious of a conversation about it all

latvia

HSC
N/A
It's interesting how guys claim that periods are gross when some guys don't mind fucking girls when they have their periods. I guess it's not "gross" to you when you're letting your dick swim in "tomato sauce"

*hopeful*

HSC
spose the only real way to know is... do u use tampons?.... have u had sex?..... have u been fingered?..... have u had anything inserted down there like a dildo or vibrator?.... have u gone horse riding?.... if u answered yes to any of these then yer ur hymen has most highly definaltey been ripped even if is just slightly
or bouncy bike riding, vigorous exercising, doing the splits too many times ?

michael1990

HSC
latvia said:
It's interesting how guys claim that periods are gross when some guys don't mind fucking girls when they have their periods. I guess it's not "gross" to you when you're letting your dick swim in "tomato sauce"
lol.

Nice analogy. Although i couldn't have sex with a girl if she had her periods. It just wouldn't 'get up'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)