Talent 100 or matrix (1 Viewer)

marauder7

HSC
Does anyone know which tutoring centre is better for English and chemistry between Talent 100 and Matrix Education?
Talent 100 seems to have mainly students who achieved really well and got state ranks but in terms of producing better results and environment or giving better resources for English and chemistry, which one is better for each respective subject?

lavender1001

HSC
I know that matrix's chemistry is really good but I have no idea about talent 100.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Hmm to be honest, I don't think English tutoring is actually necessary unless your school teacher isn't decent. This is because your school teacher (if he/she is decent) will be willing to help you. You can give him/her practice essays as many times as you want and they will mark it for you plus give you feedback. Same with your creative. Also, you can answer the comprehension questions of hsc past papers and give it to them to mark. They should do it. If you're just looking for an english tutor to mark your essays or help with your creative then it's a waste of money and time as you should be paying attention in class and asking your teacher for help. Even see them at lunch time and stuff-then they'll know you're dedicated and be willing to help you. Don't waste too much time on English with tutoring. It's not even a proper subject. Just do enough in order to get a good band 6.

As for your other enquiries, I am not sure. However I heard Dux College is good for Chem I think? Try out their free trial and see :)

Last edited:

marauder7

HSC
If they have trials for Talent 100 and Matrix, then I'd advise you to try them out and see how you go for Chemistry. As for English, I recommend Delta Education.

EDIT: Here's the link if you're interested. http://deltaeducation.com.au/
Cheers. Do you go to delta? If you do how are the lessons and course structured? Do you find it any good, compared to what schools are teaching or providing? And how much exactly are the courses anyway?

bongoli

HSC
Matrix English is not bad tbh, unless you're willing to fork out a shitload amount of money haha

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Cheers. Do you go to delta? If you do how are the lessons and course structured? Do you find it any good, compared to what schools are teaching or providing? And how much exactly are the courses anyway?
Go up the thread and you'll see my explanation via a link.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Go to matrix for physics or chemistry and maths.

Talent 100- not english, everything else is alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)