Taj al-Din al-Hilali tells "Christian women to wear veils" (1 Viewer)

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Is that your way of saying you're fat ?
No. If I were fat you would bounce back instead of getting internal bleeding.

Chicky pie -
LEARN TO MULTI QUOTE

Dota55

HSC
Gay Captain said:
yeah but i'm interested in why Jesus was Jewish and all his original followers were Jewish, and all the first Christians were Jewish, but today Christians don't follow Jewish laws and traditions :D
St. Paul? Council of Jerusalem?

Its all history.

HSC
theshortykatt said:
I'm a christian. i am serious about Christianity, but i am unwise when it comes to most things in the bible. Its a big book to understand, if you've ever properly tried to read it, you'd understand.
I don't know everything about Christianity but that doesn't stop me from being a christian. =]
That's pretty much what I meant to say.

HSC
Born2baplacebo said:
No. If I were fat you would bounce back instead of getting internal bleeding.

Chicky pie -
LEARN TO MULTI QUOTE
Naww !
I bet you say that to all the girls.
:shy:

EDIT: Oh noes I didn't multi quote!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
mle43 said:
you dont have to know and follow every single thing in the bible to be a serious christian, you just have to live your life based on what you do know..
True. All I know is 10 Commandments. I used to know all the Beatitudes and all the other stuffs that Christians should do. But I forgot all of them after my SOR exam. I better look at them just in case.

X

xeuyrawp

Slidey said:
I would argue the majority of Jews are less traditional and strict about religious physical requirements than the majority of Muslims (being recently hijacked by the Shii'a and all).
Well then you'd need to outline what the real norms are, or what they interpret them to me, and assess them by that.

I think you'd find that Jews and Muslims are comparable in this regard.

It's also hard to separate what is religious and what is cultural.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
mle43 said:
you dont have to know and follow every single thing in the bible to be a serious christian, you just have to live your life based on what you do know..
theshortykatt said:
I'm a christian. i am serious about Christianity, but i am unwise when it comes to most things in the bible. Its a big book to understand, if you've ever properly tried to read it, you'd understand.
I don't know everything about Christianity but that doesn't stop me from being a christian. =]
I am not saying that you should know everything that comes from the bible i am saying if you are a serious Christian you should know the basis or the foundations of your faith to the very least.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
PwarYuex said:
That's because Judaism is an introspective religion; Jews only care about themselves, because they see everybody else as non-Jews. Judaism is for Israelis and their children. Hence the lack of missionaries and conversions. Jewish land is x big, and shouldn't grow. Exactly the same as the ancient Egyptians.

Islam is an outward religion which has at its very concern other people. Muslims believe that it is your duty to do something if you see it as incorrect. Hence the huge emphasis on conquest and conversions.

I find it quite interesting that these two impossible religions are next-door to each other like Homer and Flanders.
Exacty, whats your point of criticising a religion which profess non interference upon other people's faith?

MiiU MiiU

HSC
N/A
Frankly, I agree with PwarYeux, his inference is unbelievably correct. The jews and muslims loathe each other. Go walk up to an arab and ask him who hates the most it'd probably be a jew.

No offence to jews, but just stating a matter of fact.

The arabs believe that the jews walked into their land and dominated and then eventually stole their land. That's one of the big dramas that incepted the war b/w israelis and lebanese people {they're like right on the border of each other, as well as syria...}...

Whats his name that guy who always posts stuff about islam and it being bad/corrupt etc.? He's a jew, just goes to show ;) It's unrequited love both ways :)

EDIT : http://community.boredofstudies.org/search.php?searchid=4065360 - Ba'al Shem Tov

I find it quite interesting that these two impossible religions are next-door to each other like Homer and Flanders.
lol agree. :)

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
MiiU MiiU said:
Frankly, I agree with PwarYeux, his inference is unbelievably correct. The jews and muslims loathe each other. Go walk up to an arab and ask him who hates the most it'd probably be a jew.

No offence to jews, but just stating a matter of fact.
Is that why hundreds of arab blew themselves up daily in various mosques and markets across Iraq killing his fellow muslims?

No offence to arabs, just stating a matter of fact.

The arabs believe that the jews walked into their land and dominated and then eventually stole their land. That's one of the big dramas that incepted the war b/w israelis and lebanese people {they're like right on the border of each other, as well as syria...}...
Speaking of holy books such as the Bible, Torah and Quran, all those books said Israel is given to the jews and therefore I believe religious muslims are contradicting their own Prophet and their Quran. :lol:

Whats his name that guy who always posts stuff about islam and it being bad/corrupt etc.? He's a jew, just goes to show ;) It's unrequited love both ways :)

lol agree. :)
What happen to your taco_terrorist guy? ;)

beentherdunthat

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Is that why hundreds of arab blew themselves up daily in various mosques and markets across Iraq killing his fellow muslims?

No offence to arabs, just stating a matter of fact.
lol.... Um are you an idiot. Why would he blow himself up for the purpose of killing his own people. You've misinterpreted the intention. He would've blew himself up to kill the enemy, say that instead.

Aryanbeauty said:
Speaking of holy books such as the Bible, Torah and Quran, all those books said Israel is given to the jews and therefore I believe religious muslims are contradicting their own Prophet and their Quran. :lol:
The books don't come with a map honey. Israel might be given to the jews, but initially the land they now own wasn't theirs, it was acquired after they migrated in. Which now is part of Israel. =]

Aryanbeauty said:
What happen to your taco_terrorist guy? ;)
He was allergic to idiots like you. {whatever the hell you're talkin about}

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
MiiU MiiU said:
You are entirely correct. Speaking out against human rights abuses is in fact just pure bigotry! You exposed the world all in one post.

"NO WAR" - Bigotry!
"FREE TIBET" - Bigotry!
"FREE SPEECH" - Bigotry!
"LET ME KEEP MY LABIA" - Bigotry!
"DON'T RAPE ME I'M ONLY 9" - Bigotry!
"EQUAL RIGHTS FOR WOMEN" - Bigotry!
"HOMOSEXUALS ARE PEOPLE TOO" - Bigotry!

Is it my fault that they materialise themselves in the Islamic world and are conveniently justified by Islamic teachings?
But do feel free to contradict me and tell me it is perfectly fine to give women far less rights than men. Saudi Arabia is a perfect nation, free of any gender inequality or apartheid.

EDIT: Note I said Islamic world so please don't come with the argument "BUT SAUDI ARABIA ISN'T 100% ACCURATE TO ISLAM".
Wahabism sucks:(
beentherdunthat said:
lol.... Um are you an idiot. Why would he blow himself up for the purpose of killing his own people. You've misinterpreted the intention. He would've blew himself up to kill the enemy, say that instead.
Not necessarily.
A very recent example: http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/su...-iraqi-mourners/2008/04/18/1208025416253.html
Or
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=511678&in_page_id=1811

The books don't come with a map honey. Israel might be given to the jews, but initially the land they now own wasn't theirs, it was acquired after they migrated in. Which now is part of Israel. =]
Old testament texts are actually very clear on the geography.

Edit: But I guess much of it was based on relative terms.

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
That's correct the Sunni and Shi'ite factions are enemies to each other but their common enemy is the Coalition forces.

Just the same as the Fatah and Hamas factions are enemies to each other but their common enemy is Israel, which during the Hamas overthrow of the Moderate Fatah Government in Gaza, both tried to involve Israel to stop the bloodshet and unite under a common enemy.

Most victims of Iraq bombs are Iraqis. The nation is on the verge of civil war, unless you choose to believe it is already in one (no objections from me).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)