Sydney Uni study day (1 Viewer)

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
I don't think so because I don't know any details about it, like who's going to be there, what they will talk about, where, when, etc...

The one on Monday was arranged by my school, so monday week is a day off for me.:)

louweesel

HSC
XcarvengerX said:
I don't think so because I don't know any details about it, like who's going to be there, what they will talk about, where, when, etc...

The one on Monday was arranged by my school, so monday week is a day off for me.:)
Fair enough. Yeah the one I'm going to is run by Education Assist and it is on Saturday and sunday(4th & 5th March). There's heaps of subject areas covered and it cost $25 a lecture. I'm only going on the Sunday but it should be good.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
insert-username said:
I'd post what I'm wearing, but I won't decide till just before we go (we have to leave at 5:30AM!! Stupid living in middle of nowhere. :().

I would think that a few schools are going. The AoS is a big chunk of HSC English, and most people need all the help they can get.

I_F
OH my god, we have to leave pretty early too, like not as early as you but i'm catching a 7:10 train from Morisset and the rest of my year is a 6:30 train from Broadmeadow - we'll all be dead tired. But i aim to look good...because yeah, that night I have to go to my mates EP launch :| argh.

XcarvengerX said:
What will they talk about?

Yeah, my school is going to seminar about Peter Skrzynecki poems I think presented by Peter himself, but it will be on 6th of March (Monday).
Probably tell us that there's no HOPE :p hahaha nah kidding.
That a journey is inevitable yadda yadda yadda
For what we're paying, I WANT FREE STUFF.

louweesel said:
Fair enough. Yeah the one I'm going to is run by Education Assist and it is on Saturday and sunday(4th & 5th March). There's heaps of subject areas covered and it cost $25 a lecture. I'm only going on the Sunday but it should be good.
Oh yeah, Edassist, nah thats not ours, ours is ETA... good luck girlie:)

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
lilkiwicutie89 said:
is there standard? study days ? how about business & economics .? how much is it ..

yeah ive havent heard about this " study day thing "
Theres a leading edge conference held on the 14th march at Chatswood :D

HSC
ohh .. my teacher doesnt really menttion any study days...

yeahh thanks lilkiwifruit.. hmm .. 14th ? are you going ? is it revision or facts hehe ..

tc

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
lilkiwicutie89 said:

yeahh thanks lilkiwifruit.. hmm .. 14th ? are you going ? is it revision or facts hehe ..

tc
off topic like i always do: you and lilkiwifruit have such cute names!

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
lilkiwicutie89 said:

tc
I haven't been to these things before but I think they just go over globalisation, exchange rates etc etc... Maybe you should check out their website for more details!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Wow, I didn't know that many schools participated in this event; our school never participates in these study days, but we do have study skill workshops for various subjects sometime during the year.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Wow, I didn't know that many schools participated in this event; our school never participates in these study days, but we do have study skill workshops for various subjects sometime during the year.
our school doesn't participate in anything = = ;;

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
one of the easiest ways to get there is by public transport. catch a train to central, go to railwa$y square, then catch a bus to Usyd, will take about less than 10 mins. from the top of my head, bus routes 422,423,426 stops at wentworth building along city rd.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
wow...so many study days @_@""

lilkiwicutie89 : our skool isnt going coz we alreadi got da ETA notes.

our skool doesnt partcipate in anything much either. ~_~

P

pLuvia

Today wasn't that great, especially the composing lecture, obvious things, the PS poems and Physical Journey lectures were alright

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
Today wasn't that great, especially the composing lecture, obvious things, the PS poems and Physical Journey lectures were alright
did you get any good notes though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)