Sydney Uni study day (1 Viewer)

louweesel

HSC
Hi. WAs just wondering whether anyone here was going to the Sydney University HSC Study Day on the fourth and fifth of March.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
louweesel said:
Hi. WAs just wondering whether anyone here was going to the Sydney University HSC Study Day on the fourth and fifth of March.
never heard of it. can you provide more details?

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
My entire grade (all 22 of us) will be heading down on March 3 for the English AoS lectures.

I_F

P

pLuvia

sunlightstarz said:
what exactly is it about, could u give us more details? d'you reckon it's worth going to?
It's just lectures on the AoS module, either you attend story writing, any of the journeys, PS poems etc

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
I'm going to one on the 3rd of march
insert-username said:
My entire grade (all 22 of us) will be heading down on March 3 for the English AoS lectures.

I_F

See you boys there, i'll be the Asian wearing a short pleated skirt and Knee High Black leather boots.

I wonder how many schools are going...

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Damage Inc. said:
Trust me, just memorise essays.

I practice them, never memorised one, I think its better if you dont memorise them because you may not always be able to mould around the memorised one for the actual question in the exam

besides, i go so I can have a fucking break from the classroom, and i'd like to see USYD as i'm from Newcastle. :)

HSC
is there standard? study days ? how about business & economics .? how much is it ..

yeah ive havent heard about this " study day thing "

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
lilkiwicutie89 said:
is there standard? study days ? how about business & economics .? how much is it ..

yeah ive havent heard about this " study day thing "
Yep this one caters for standard but you had to pay awhile ago! :|
Most schools should have been informed and that information passed to you through ur english teacher! :| ODD!

Dont know about business and Economics but there'll be a history extension something there soon

P

pLuvia

luscious-llama said:
Yep this one caters for standard but you had to pay awhile ago! :|
Most schools should have been informed and that information passed to you through ur english teacher! :| ODD!

Dont know about business and Economics but there'll be a history extension something there soon
Yep this cater for standard since it is paper one of the HSC. There were probably economics and business seminars but you should ask your teacher about it

P

pLuvia

hopeles5ly said:
can i get the web addy for it? i might consider going ..
mm, teacher didn't give us a website but only a permission note, maybe ask your teacher?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
mm, teacher didn't give us a website but only a permission note, maybe ask your teacher?
dont know if our teachers heard of it lol.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
luscious-llama said:
See you boys there, i'll be the Asian wearing a short pleated skirt and Knee High Black leather boots.

I wonder how many schools are going...
I'd post what I'm wearing, but I won't decide till just before we go (we have to leave at 5:30AM!! Stupid living in middle of nowhere. :().

I would think that a few schools are going. The AoS is a big chunk of HSC English, and most people need all the help they can get.

I_F

louweesel

HSC
I'm the only one from my school going :( So I hope 2 c some of you guys there. Is anyone else doing imaginative journeys? I'm not going to the first day but I'm going on the sunday to like Advanced English, Bio, Modern, General maths. But I'll be a loner.. Let me know if there are any other loners!!!

P

pLuvia

I think we get picked up from school, this is practically all english classes except for ESL I think?

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
What will they talk about?
It's just lectures on the AoS module, either you attend story writing, any of the journeys, PS poems etc
Yeah, my school is going to seminar about Peter Skrzynecki poems I think presented by Peter himself, but it will be on 6th of March (Monday).
I think we get picked up from school, this is practically all english classes except for ESL I think?
It is all english classes in my school including ESL (I am doing ESL:) ), but the spot is limited to 35.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)