Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hahahahahhaha thank you for your blessing siddy :) much appreciated.

Dear other person, I don't know if we're cool or not. We talked about the issue but it's to clear things up completely when I see you like once every few weeks. It's harder when you only want to talk in person. I'm afraid of that and that's why I don't like the whole face to face co.frontation thing. I respect and value our friendship but I would appreciate it if we set boundaries.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
dear secret crush,

you make me feel warm and fuzzy inside

HSC
N/A
I don't know how I feel about you atm.
But honestly, i've been crying for the past hour about everything. I'm sorry.
You probably wont realise how important you are in my life by the way i've treated you in the past. I didn't mean it, any of it. If I could take it all back, I would.
I'm sorry for the way I treated you. It hurts me, it legit does.

I feel like fucking shit right now and it's all my fault. I can't sleep. I can't concentrate. I feel like a mess.
I know I have two exams today, this is all I can think of.

It's not like I don't want to sleep and forget about it for the time being- it's that I can't.

HSC
N/A
babes, just calm your farm, you'll be fine. Just get at least one good night sleep this week.
I'm going to give up and let go, I think. I really didn't want it to end this way, but it legit hurts to try

and then that person not even caring at all

TheBloop

HSC
I'm going to give up and let go, I think. I really didn't want it to end this way, but it legit hurts to try

and then that person not even caring at all
just let go atm, get back into it later.

You have more important things to worry about. (maybe not *more* important, but like, you don't want to repeat year 12)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Dear person,
Im so glad I didnt run into you at redfern today, you sick aresehole. I never want to see your face. Youre a lying, cheating jerk. I dont even know what I saw in you. All I can say is that you are definitely a waste of time.... A waste of a year of my life. I deserve better.

Last edited:

HalcyonSky

HSC
Dear person,
Im so glad I didnt run into you at redfern today, you sick aresehole. I never want to see your face. Youre a lying, cheating jerk. I dont even know what I saw in you. All I can say is that you are definitely a waste of time.... A waste of a year of my life. I deserve better.
Re: Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush

i think youre lost

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Re: Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush

i think youre lost
Na man she isn't. We hear annagurl going on about her depressing shit that isn't really about love but mote about heart break so why isn't muhahahaha allowedost something of s a similar nature?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)