Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (3 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
Bro, he's talking to you (Y)

As for me: >_> brb depression mode
Yeah, he is talking to me, well he was.
Helllllo, this is someone on BoS! Plus my rl love life is dead [partly because I need it to be that way ._.]

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
To S., the girl I'm about... 7km from right now (if she's at her uni residence):

Hi.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
To Shadowdude, the guy I'm about 7km away from, if he's not lying in the above post.

Hi.
Seriously, I'm in "the 'Gong" (if I got the... slang name for Wollongong right) right now.

I look outside and I would see the beach if it wasn't 10:30 at night... now I just see some of the lights of those tanker ships that never seem to move. <_<

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Seriously, I'm in "the 'Gong" (if I got the... slang name for Wollongong right) right now.

I look outside and I would see the beach if it wasn't 10:30 at night... now I just see some of the lights of those tanker ships that never seem to move. <_<
Normally I can see the ocean from my bedroom, but it's too dark at the moment.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Normally I can see the ocean from my bedroom, but it's too dark at the moment.
Yeah. Do you see those tanker ships? You live here - perhaps you'll be able to explain to me why, in the six years I've gone here sporadically for holidays, those ships haven't seemed to move at all. They confuzzle me dearly...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
When it's light I can see them. I'm sure they're doing something out there. Never really bothered to find out.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Mmkay.

So they are still a mystery... perhaps they're just abandoned.

Nick_Tully

HSC
To S., the girl I'm about... 7km from right now (if she's at her uni residence):

Hi.
shadowdude i know you are a retard in real life but let me unload on you some life knowledge

she lives at college/near campus and is probably taking 3 cocks right now

go over and be one of them

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I conjectured once they help maintain a sea net that keeps away dangerous sea creatures away from Wollongong beaches. Perhaps that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)