Survivor 9 - Vanuatu (1 Viewer)

HSC
i was saying to my friends that i think twiola is asexual

neither homosexual or bisexual and definitely not straight! i think she just has no sexual tendencies

what does every1 else think

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
something_funny said:
i was saying to my friends that i think twiola is asexual

neither homosexual or bisexual and definitely not straight! i think she just has no sexual tendencies

what does every1 else think
yeh i guess she seems asexual, but u cant really tell much from the show

actually from what ive seen, imo shes leaning more towards gay than any other ... i was watchin when she was talkin to julie on the beach, but i didnt really pick anythin up :p

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
See I think Eliza was really annoying at the beginning, but shes become really kinda sweet and hasnt really done anything that u could crucify her for lately, so i dont mind her. Vote out scout... omg she is old and sucks... and everyone loves her so shell win at jury anyway

HSC
See I think Eliza was really annoying at the beginning, but shes become really kinda sweet and hasnt really done anything that u could crucify her for lately, so i dont mind her. Vote out scout... omg she is old and sucks... and everyone loves her so shell win at jury anyway
noooo they have to get rid of eliza!!! i hate her! clever editing is the only reason i can see why shes shut up - thankgod - but she should still go.

i dont think scout is too bad, just coz shes old. i dont think she'll win, maybe make it to the top 4 or 5 i think, but she wont win.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
survivor NINE, i hope big brother doesnt get that far....wow....
well survivor is on twice a yr, it only started in 2000.

i dont thik anybody can handle big brother twice a yr.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
i can't believe john K's now gone

who am i going to perve on now?
exactly i think the producers should have rigged the votes
to keep the hot guy in
and hence keep more veiwers
i wanted that girl to go
i have no idea what her name is
no the old one

Althea

I never thought I would say this, but this Survivor has to be to date the worst. Or perhaps its just the people that are getting voted off that is making it the worst. All the strong tribe members (okay, and maybe the hot ones) are being voted off and leaving the old and boring guys who are completely lacking in personality and I think that is what a show needs to keep it interesting!

HSC
it reminds me of the super boring survivor thailand.

clay and brian were so stupid and helen and that old lady obviously should have formed an alliance but instead let those hicks win

HSC
yeah i dont like this survivor either. survivor all-stars was so much better, and even that was kinda crap.

survivor africa was good, and so was survivor the out back. but this ones shithouse

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Althea said:
I never thought I would say this, but this Survivor has to be to date the worst. Or perhaps its just the people that are getting voted off that is making it the worst. All the strong tribe members (okay, and maybe the hot ones) are being voted off and leaving the old and boring guys who are completely lacking in personality and I think that is what a show needs to keep it interesting!
Thats true.. they need a Richard or Johnny fairplay!
Or they need to bring back the voted off tribe members like they did in Pearl Is. - it'll be full of all the strong/hot players ;)

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
mizz_smee said:
exactly i think the producers should have rigged the votes
to keep the hot guy in
and hence keep more veiwers
i wanted that girl to go
i have no idea what her name is
no the old one
Speaking of rigged votes, my friend told me that there's a chick from one of the earlier Survivor's who sued the show because she thought that the camera men on the island started a conspiracy in the tribe to get her voted off!!!! And the trial's still going! Is that true? If it is, it's pretty whacked...

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Does anyone know if the contestants get to use toothpaste? If not, can someone explain how the fuck they all have such white teeth all the time? And also how all the women somehow never have hair on their legs? I reckon the producers secretly give them all razors so they can shave..

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
The women are all bitches, I was going for the men, but now that the bitches are in favour 6-3 I don't think they can be picked off. Booo goo the guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)