Survivor 9 - Vanuatu (1 Viewer)

Althea

In the remote waters of the South Pacific near the tumultuous "Ring of Fire," 18 castaways will compete once again for the million-dollar prize. Who will outwit, outplay and outlast all others in Vanuatu, the Islands of Fire?

Yay! Only one week to go before it airs! Who will be watching?

ryaneco

HSC
oh great!!! more reality....just what tv needs, i wish producers would actually put some thought into the shows they place on air, reality is a load of crap.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
No. I watched the first series...that was it. And the 2nd one I think, up until that guy burnt his hands, he so would've won if he hadn't had that accident :(

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I would love to see a new show on telly that isn't reality TV, a crappy cop show or a crappy american teenage drama. It would be really nice to see something original for once.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
ryaneco said:
oh great!!! more reality....just what tv needs, i wish producers would actually put some thought into the shows they place on air, reality is a load of crap.
Well I would agree except that Survivor one of the original reality tv shows. And it being in its 9th season is testament to its quality. Mark Burnett's shows are in a league of their own when it comes to R.TV.

kelboo

HSC
I used to hate reality tv sooo much - i thought it was shit. And then, suddenly and by accident one day I watched an episode of the 3rd series of survivor... and was hooked by it!
Haha now I love shows like that... I LOVED Paradise Hotel, and thought the end was fantastic with all its twists... what's happening to tv!?!?!? ahhh
Anyway, bottom line is if i had unlimited time (i.e. nothing of importance to do urgently all the time grrrr hsc) I'd be the biggest couch tato, probs watching shows like these :uhhuh:
Rock on reality

(and here's food for thought... if you don't like something like, say, survivor for example, why click on a thread about it and reply to it? You don't need to put your 2cents in absolutely everything... you'll only upset people like us fans in here. Don't stir shit, leave us be!! Click on something you do like and reply to that instead) :(

Althea

kelboo said:
if you don't like something like, say, survivor for example, why click on a thread about it and reply to it?

That's exactly what I am striving to figure out... if I dislike or find no interest in a thread, I am generally inclined to scroll past it without replying how much I hate it. Anyways, that's only my opinion and everyone is free to waste their own time in whatever fashion they like. And if that means replying to a thread about a TV series they would rather see axed, than by all means, go right ahead.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i will be deifnatelyw atching it, despite my hsc being on at the same time. survivor rocks!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
survivor is getting old.... but i hope they can pull this season off...
for example... the rupert season... pearl islands... after he got off it got hectically boring

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ do you remember when you got angry about lill winning?? *cough* even though it was sandra that won? :p ..god that was funny

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I'll be watching. And to those with there HSC on, Survior was on in 2002 during the HSC, didn't stop me from watching :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)