Survivor 9 - Vanuatu (2 Viewers)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Thanks you fucking loser. How are people suppose to scroll down to the end of the page to reply to this thread without seeing that. Idiot. Read the Spoiler rules first - u have to encrypt it.

Althea

:vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross:
I was so close to not seeing that but I did.... and I can't tell you how freakishly annoyed I am right now :mad: .
Why do you losers have to spread you inconsiderate behaviour onto this thread? How many times do with have to point out that if we wanted to know, we would have looked it up ourselves :mad: ?
:vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross:

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
awww ami , noooo

yeh i knew she was going, but i still had hope .... now everyone that is left, all suck

and she soo deserved to win the car!!! stupid eliza

edit: and it was also funny what ami said when she voted for scout ... attacking her gayness

Ami: Well scout you are pretty good at hiding your nasty side, but when your true colors come out you're no part of any rainbow I've ever seen.

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm glad that Ami has gone lol she was a power bitch. But at least she was playing the game a bit.

Lol Eliza got the car! I think Eliza is smarter than she acts.... but she is still a bimbo.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
ami was still trying to act all innocent right till the end
i hatede her so much... glad she is gone

Althea

I know everyone appeared to hate Ami but I didn't and was hoping that she would win - after all, she had the strategising skills to stay in the game that long.
Anyways, I hop Ami's leacing doesn't mean that Julie's next - she and Chris are the only two left that I want to see as the final two.

And if Scout and Twila make it to the final two, I think they are going to find it harder than they thought :rolleyes:.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I really dont know why people hate Ami. Any reasons people?! She didnt do anything that I can remember for people to hate her - I dont know where all this came from. The older guys formed an alliance early on and made incredibly stupid decisions - causing the women to dominate. Ami did a good job leading and helped keep the alliance together. She hasn't been annoying - she's contributed to the tribe, to the game and to the TV show in terms of making it interesting. If you want to talk about crappy contestants - look at Eliza and Chris. If they make the Final 2 - I won't kill myself, but will be pretty devastated.

Althea

Trigger189 said:
I really dont know why people hate Ami. Any reasons people?! She didnt do anything that I can remember for people to hate her - I dont know where all this came from.
Exactly :uhhuh: - in my opinion, she did not do anything apart from prove that she should be kept in the game :)!

Trigger189 said:
The older guys formed an alliance early on and made incredibly stupid decisions - causing the women to dominate.
Yes, they would have advanced further if they hadn't been voting off the strong, healthy, younger and more athletic men ;).

Trigger189 said:
Ami did a good job leading and helped keep the alliance together. She hasn't been annoying - she's contributed to the tribe, to the game and to the TV show in terms of making it interesting. If you want to talk about crappy contestants - look at Eliza and Chris. If they make the Final 2 - I won't kill myself, but will be pretty devastated.
Yay for Ami (even though she is gone now!). She was a great Survivor contestant - she did manage the alliance and made the game a lot more interesting to watch. Chris and Eliza... well, Eliza I can't stand - let's put it this way, if I was on the island and in the final two with her, I'd be devastated... I'd have to spend an entire day/night with her alone... she'd drive me mad :p.

Chris, however, has proven himself to not be that entirely clueless as I thought... he observes his situation and identifies exactly what he needs to do to stay in the game... I am hoping that he and Julie will be in the final two :).

Also, Sunday night at 7:30pm is the last episode before the final!
I checked the TV Guide and on this coming MONDAY at 7:30pm it's the final episode! After, their is the traditional Surivior: Reunion starting at 9:30pm (I think so check your local guides :)).

Okay, so place your bets on who you want to win and who you think will win (even if you don't won't them to ;)!).

Last edited:

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Althea said:
Also, Sunday night at 7:30pm is the last episode before the final!
I checked the TV Guide and on this coming Tuesday at 7:30pm it's the final episode! After, their is the traditional Surivior: Reunion starting at 9:30pm (I think so check your local guides :)).

Okay, so place your bets on who you want to win and who you think will win (even if you don't won't them to ;)!).
actually the final episode ( final 4 to final 3 to final 2 + reunion ) will be on Monday 7.30. A 9 hr delayed telecast.

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
I get this really nervous feeling that eliza will make final 2! I REALLY hope not! She wont win unless the other person really pisses the jury off. Hopefully now that Ami and Leanne are gone they can boot her off.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Typical of Survivor for someone like Eliza to be in the Final 2. This is the EXACT reason why The Amazing Race, and even the Apprentice to an extent is superior to Survivor. People actually earn the right to be in the final. Survivor keeps frustrating me and I dont know how long I can continue to watch it. Twila is the only worthy person left - but she's probably out of there next. Chris or Eliza will unfortunately probably take this season which just shits me to tears.

Althea

Trigger189 said:
Typical of Survivor for someone like Eliza to be in the Final 2. This is the EXACT reason why The Amazing Race, and even the Apprentice to an extent is superior to Survivor. People actually earn the right to be in the final. Survivor keeps frustrating me and I dont know how long I can continue to watch it. Twila is the only worthy person left - but she's probably out of there next. Chris or Eliza will unfortunately probably take this season which just shits me to tears.
Twila... worthy? She backstabbed the girls alliance and she swore on her son's name which she broke!

I think Julie is the only deserving person left that should be in the final two... I can't really think of a time when she was dishonest to an alliance... :rolleyes:.
And, yes, I'm beginning to prefer 'The Amazing Race' over Survivor - even though it is the first season I have ever watched TAR, I'm finding it more interesting than Survivor which I have watched nearly every season :)!

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
Julie lied to twyla while they were on the men's camp and said that sarge, chris and chad promised her final 4, which made twlyla change her vote come merge time.

bottom line, everyone's guilty of lying and deceiving in order to win - that's how the game is played - and everyone (ont he show that is!) needs to get over themselves and realise this. ami was being maniuplative and swinging votes left right and centre (look at how lisa was kicked off) and yet she complains when twyla swears on her sons name. They all need to be a whole lot more machiavellian about this and stop the emotional crises!

btw i looooove survivor!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)