Supersize Me (1 Viewer)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue

If McNuggets aren't made of white meat, what the heck was in it then?
Alot of poeple say McNuggets are made out of rabbit :uhoh:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my friend saw this movie the other night, and she said she literally felt sick whilst watching it..... and she's never touching maccas again :p

meh.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
i dont know if they are actually made of chicken or not BUT you do realise that chicken isnt all white meat... only the breast is... the thigh, wings, drumstick etc isnt considered white

ok rephrase... it is white as opposed to red meat but like going by its actual colour you have the white part of the chicken or the not white part

spanked

i watched it in a preview screening a little while ago.. surprisingly i like maccas lol

rumour

HSC
Are chicken feet & asses considered white meat?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
what a boring thread

two pages on only one or two replies from people who actually saw the doco and reviewed it, or mentioned the happenings and what was good

i love icecreamdisco and all the people on bos currently who can review, discuss and debate a movie they've seen

i saw it, its amazing, even the salads have crap in them. I think it was well done, it flowed quite well, grasped my attention for the full length of the movie. The fact that he was constantly under nutritionists/doctor supervision, we could actually see how and where he was detereorating. It was like "The Biggest Loser" reality show, except totally inside out and more intellectual/experimental.

A good movie, recommended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)