Supersize Me (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Maccas is okay every now and then. I'm not sure what this guy was trying to prove, because most people in their right minds wouldn't eat it that often, and it's quite obvious your health would deteriorate if all you ate was sugar, salt and greasy fat. I don't know, I haven't seen it, but it seems like it's trying to say "mcdonalds is bad for you!"

Well duh.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue
Anyone seen it??

I think it's a docmentary about a guy eating Maccas for all his meals for a month, after being inspired the law case against 'Maccas making us fat'. Well, you might have thought that it DOES sound a little funny but in the end, he was almost completely ruined.

I personally haven't seen it but will some time.
ok but it is kind of stupid, of course eatin gmaccas for that long would ruin you, it's fast food, not supposed to make up your whole diet

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Apparently it made him really sick and he was warned that if he continued to make up the month he could risk death.

capsicum

HSC
yeah and he called up his bro for advice and his bro reassured him that people eat this all their lives so another 9 days wouldn't kill him

nice bro, eh?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I wonder how much he had to eat in a single meal?

If l was feeling sick or having health problems l'd only eat some fries or a cheeseburger for lunch.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
I wonder how much he had to eat in a single meal?

If l was feeling sick or having health problems l'd only eat some fries or a cheeseburger for lunch.
He had to eat a full meal and could only get the supersize version if the person serving him asked him if he wanted it. And if he was asked, he had to get it.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by RCMasterAA
He had to eat a full meal and could only get the supersize version if the person serving him asked him if he wanted it. And if he was asked, he had to get it.
Ah, thanks.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I should ask my brother, when he was little he wouldn't eat the cheeseburger, he'd just eat the buns.

What a waste of food and money.

lengstar

HSC
i had maccas for a week because it was quick and cheap. i felt like shit for a the following week and looked horrible

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
i had maccas for a week because it was quick and cheap. i felt like shit for a the following week and looked horrible
when uni has just started, I had Maccas twice per week. and I already felt shxt even now. can't imagine what it'll be like to have Maccas for the entire week :(

lengstar

HSC
don't do it trust me. your health is more important than saving a few mesily dollars

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by kochou
i never thought that the buns had sugar in it...like its not even sweet
Look at the sugar content on the Maccas wrapper in the nutritional guide. :uhhuh:

Maccas is introducing a low sugar bun now! :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
Maccas is introducing a low sugar bun now! :)
lol what bs!! they start with unhealthy, then can market the still unhealthy but healthier to get more money!!

:kaz.n:

HSC
i read about this in the papaers on sunday..prolly wont see it tho..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)