Subway or kfc (1 Viewer)

So subway or kfc?

• Total voters

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn thats a lot of rodents
but then again that rodents run rampant in most fast food stores....some are just out of control though

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
but fuck its america....theyve got one fast food store every 10 metres away

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I have subway less often as its more expensive than KFC so i tend to prefer subway....mmMMmm...subwayyyy...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
wow tough fucking choice. Umm i rarely have subway because i dont do the lunch thing very often and theres no subway close enough to my house to have it for dinner. KFC i enjoy every now and then but theres more variety instead of just stupid sanwiches.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Subway. But nothing against KFC, though.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
I can't even stand the smell of Subway anymore, after eating it once a day for almost a week straight at the start of the year. Although, i don't eat KFC anymore either - I would choose it over Subway though.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
gypo_rich said:
Subway. Clearly moved by Jared Fogle's story to eat more healthy.

www.subway.com.sg/exec/sam/view/id=705/node=484/

"Since Jared’s commercials aired, the SUBWAY® corporate headquarters has received thousands of letters, e-mails and photos from people who have been inspired by Jared to lose weight and live healthier lifestyles."
lol....this is classic

Their results are not typical. Your loss if any will vary.

Odette1990

HSC
I'd have to say Subway... uncle owns one of the franchises, but other than that it tastes better and is healthier for you :)

HSC
I'm picking the healthy one... KFC. :)

You can't go past the Two-Piece-Feed, or the Popcorn Chicken.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
Subway...its my fav fast food joint but the subs but so godam expensive :(... for the price of a footlong u could actually by a full meal with coke and fries at maccas, etc. But still gotta <3 Subway.

Never really liked KFC...the chicken pieces are sooo dry once u finish the skin plus its way too greasy for my liking.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
These are easily the two best take away franchises....

Both have their pros and cons. I get the same thing every time at subway, and it is amazing. So amazing in fact, that I refuse to change.

KFC tastes amazing and the chips are so amazing.... *drools*, but the unhealthiness is a concern, especially for a gym-goer such as myself.

I honestly can't split the two, but KFC wins out because of variety (even though I only eat burgers, wicked wings and the chips) and a slightly cheaper price.

olay

HSC
lol well you know where my vote went. well and truly i cannot get past that subway smell :S.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
subway.

kfc is really kinda horrifying. the one closest to me looks and smells like it hasn't seen a washcloth since it opened. *vomit*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)