Subway: Coming soon! (1 Viewer)

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Yay for subway. It was funny the other day cos i was coming down the stairs alongside where Pinkies was and walked through the door and automatically went to turn left into Pinkies... as you do when its been there for quite some time and the route you take is always the same. Came to a sudden stop when it was dusty and grey and dusty grey workmen were sitting on crates eating something or other. Only then did i notice the new pinkies. It looks prettyful.

Exams: 8, 15, 21, 22 -- when's your Chem Higwayman? Mines on the 8th... you dont have chem on the 8th? Unless i read it wrong.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
darkliight said:
9, 13, 16, 17. Not too happy with it ... but it beats 4 in a row. Sorry clive!
yeah it's a bitch, but at least i have my weakest subject (topology) first, then the exam after that is topics which i shouldn't really have to study much for at all (i hope). I wish they'd hurry up and put our 3rd quiz results up :burn:

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
darkliight said:
9, 13, 16, 17. Not too happy with it ... but it beats 4 in a row. Sorry clive!
yeah it's a bitch, but at least i have my weakest subject (topology) first, then the exam after that is topics which i shouldn't really have to study much for at all (i hope). I wish they'd hurry up and put our 3rd quiz results up :burn:

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Exams: 8, 15, 21, 22 -- when's your Chem Higwayman? Mines on the 8th... you dont have chem on the 8th? Unless i read it wrong.
OMG! I owe you big-time.

I accidently clicked on CHEM1120 instead of CHEM1020

I so would have turned up on the 16th instead of the 8th.

Now i have a shitty timetable: 8th, 9th.................... 21st.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
The_highwayman said:
OMG! I owe you big-time.

I accidently clicked on CHEM1120 instead of CHEM1020

I so would have turned up on the 16th instead of the 8th.

Now i have a shitty timetable: 8th, 9th.................... 21st.

Lol!! Well..you had me stressing there for a minute. I just have to say how glad i am that i will not ever have to do chem again after this year! (please dont fail please dont fail..)

darkliight

I ponder, weak and weary
HSC
N/A
clive said:
Topics is killing me, I havent had a decent mark yet and the third wont be much better. I just checked blackboard though and the 4th assignment was posted up, so I'll see if I can get on top of it before the end of the holidays.

Who teaches topology?

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
david pask teaches topology, he is pretty good. Topology is a Pretty good/hard subject.
4th assignment for topics looks pretty shit as usual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)