Subject Line Clashes (1 Viewer)

plasticities

HSC
Ok im am absolutely furious atm. today at my school they called people in for interview if their subjects clashed. i was called and i picked, 2U maths, Adv. english, biology, physics, chemistry, geography and 1U SOR.

apparently my physics and geogrpahy clash. so i had an interview with 2 teachers where they told me they clash and i have to pick another subject. what i picked above is what i had my heart set on. so i decided to drop geography and insead take modern histroy (i suck at this).

although, my other choices were textiles and design, japanese, community and family studies, drama or PDHPE. i cant take any of these coz you need a required knowledge or they are just that much a waste of time (no offense).

so i was forced to take a subject i suck at and totally despise. not only that but in the top 2 math classes alone about 50 out of 60 people were called for interviews. and apparently on 2 lines alone there were 200 clashes.

the large majority of students i know are planning to take action and threaten to leave the school if they wont change.

any thoughts or experiances with youve had in your school related to the subject lines?

HSC
lucky for me i had no clashes :) cos well basically i found out what was on each line before hand lol.
i wanted to do modern but it clashed with 2u maths. i dunno what would have been better for me. everyone says maths but who knows really.

dw if you do end up doing poorly in modern you can drop it after prelims. i would recommend cafs though :)

waller

HSC
yeah at the start of this year we got HEAPS of kids from another school who's lines were fucked up or something

and a lot of people at my school had clashes as well, myself included, but noone really cared so we just re-picked, not a big deal

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
that really sucks. I don't think my subjects clashed. so that's good :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)