Stupidest thing you've been punished for? (1 Viewer)

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
'Detention' for having a tiny (3cm at best) white Nike tick on my school shoes.

I didn't go to it. Wore the same shoes grade 8-9.

HARDCOAR

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
for going to my room

im not joking.

klaris

HSC
meilz, that is so insane.

what ever did you do/not do? poor thing *hugs*

klaris

HSC
My name is Danny Archer. A-R-C-H-E-R

oh yeah, i was punished for commiting fraud =/

i was obviously doing a good thing, but no. the parents were all "hey don't go impersonating some missonary, no dying for you!" pft.

cirenasfailing

HSC
in year 7 i got suspended for forging my fathers signature, after the 4 day suspension at the parent - principle meeting the forged document was produced and my dad noted it was indeed his signature in an inebriated scrawl.

and in year 6 some chick slammed one of them bendy rulers on my pinky finger, and i got a card for yelling in class, i didnt even swear. :\

Eyedeology

HSC
Detention for someone on the opposite side of the room talking.

That guy needs new ears.

HSC
N/A
teacher went off at me in year 11 for wearing a leopard headband =/ but failed to tell the other girl in my class off for wearing headbands/little hand made hats/etc. i swear me and this teacher were going to get into a fight :mad: she wouldnt leave me alone! it was always at the end of term when she would pick on me... "THATS NOT UNIFORM!" "YOU SHOULD BE DOING THIS THAT WAY!" "THOSE ARNT SCHOOL SHOES! THOSE ARE BALLET FLATS" (they wernt ballet flats :mad1: they were mary jane shoes :mad1:) fkn bitch.
she also told me off for talking in class but the people on the other side of the room were talking too!! i have a grudge on this teacher. she's a snitch too. she ratted me out to the principle about how i had a black eye and i wouldnt tell her how i got it GRRRRRR

in year... 9 or 10 i think, i got sent out for the first time for refusing to do my maths work. she thought i was deliberately copying what my friend was doing =/ (she got told off by the head teacher a few minutes later and was told to apologise to me)

in year 4 for coming into the room and screaming. had to stand at the back of the room. (hey man! wouldnt you scream if someone came up behind you and tickled you!)

again in year 4. was in the computer room, this guy took my workbook and i was like GIVE IT BACK, teacher was a ex-army corp =| *screams at his loudest voice and huffs over to us* WHATS GOING ON HERE! WHY IS YOUR BOOK OVER THERE?! YOU TWO COME TO THE FRONT OF THE ROOM NOW! WRITE YOUR NAME IN THE GREEN BOOK!
i was never so scared in my whole life. and i ddnt even do anything wrong :( the guy took my book :( fuck he scared the fuck out of me this teacher. i saw him put a year6 guy in a headlock in the playground once :eek: coz the kid was chucking one of those FUCK YOU fits. lols bogans.

Last edited:

bio_nut

HSC
Teachers have to report it if they think you're being hurt or hurting yourself. It's the law.

Xathanos

HSC
sent out for jumping over a chair to go back to sit with my friends.. i was wondering if the teacher had a brain - was a win tho missed out on a boring show

Last edited:

senorita2

Banned
HSC
got suspended in year 10 for a couple of days for writing "b4I root U RU over 16" and "68 iou 1" on my desk in permenant marker

damn you summer heights high
pretty harsh punishment imo

BiancaMaree

HSC
i dont really get 'grounded' mum and dad usually do the big 'im disappointed in you' talk but ive only been grounded once cause at my debutant ball i got pissed as and then hooked up with a random and the next morning they had no idea until my brothers told the rents :| and i was like grounded for liek 4 months. and have only just got ungrounded but still not allowed to do all that much. FML muuch?

nevery

HSC
hmmm.. i don't think most of us gets 'grounded' anymore. we just get frowned upon. or atleast i do.
same here.

To the OP, your parents sound pretty strict. I thik they should give you more rope considering you're 17.

---

The stupidest thing I've been punished for was simply trying out for the school grade badminton team. The sports organisor put me and a few others on sport detenion. WTF?

SOH_CAH_TOA

HSC
N/A
Drew a picture of a new kid with a male gentallia on his head..... coz he gave me 'the look'

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Not coming 1st in any subjects, parents got disappointed at me :(.

They're Korean btw :)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Shirt button wasnt done up at the top.
GF was told to take her earrings out due to being "shiny"
Entire school was told not to hug or show affection to loved ones, jelled well with the seniors.
My grade was told we were not to be given our school jackets until after we left. We staged a sit in.

Leumeah High FTW.

Worst thus far though is being kicked out of home for beating the shit out of my step father after he "slipped" and tipped his coffee onto my GF.

HSC
N/A
For being bisexual.
Not kidding, the assistant principle had a chat with me one fine afternoon.
Punishment was to never be seen holding hands or hugging anyone at school.
Pfft, I hug whoever I want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)