Stupid White Americans (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

Gold Member
No I meant privately he wasnt loyal to it at all. You could go into all sorts of hair-splitting, like the idols he built to himself to prove it, but most of the muslim world was aware that he wasnt the perfect Muslim.

Turner

HSC
Yeah, like the Koran he had written in his own blood, which is actually not allowed by the koran. It's a bit of a catch-22, because although it is against the religon to have this blood koran, they cannot destroy it because the koran forbids that as well.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Alexander
No I meant privately he wasnt loyal to it at all. You could go into all sorts of hair-splitting, like the idols he built to himself to prove it, but most of the muslim world was aware that he wasnt the perfect Muslim.
LoL, thats true- my avatar shows what the middle east think of sadam hussein. :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Turner
Yeah, like the Koran he had written in his own blood, which is actually not allowed by the koran. It's a bit of a catch-22, because although it is against the religon to have this blood koran, they cannot destroy it because the koran forbids that as well.
when did he do that? u'll need a lot of blood. lol

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
I cant be bothered reading everything in this thread (To much arguing i presume)....but i just wanted to say, in case anyone out there was saying otherwise, not ALL white americans are stupid. I lived in America and have since returned, and they are so nice...just like in every place. Its just the few who are known etc that are bad (Bush 4 eg), then uneducated stupid white Australians etc make the massively exaggerated and wrong statement that ALL americans are ignorant and arrogant arseholes. i dissagree, thats juz Bush ;)

Turner

HSC
Originally posted by cleopatra
I cant be bothered reading everything in this thread (To much arguing i presume)....but i just wanted to say, in case anyone out there was saying otherwise, not ALL white americans are stupid. I lived in America and have since returned, and they are so nice...just like in every place. Its just the few who are known etc that are bad (Bush 4 eg), then uneducated stupid white Australians etc make the massively exaggerated and wrong statement that ALL americans are ignorant and arrogant arseholes. i dissagree, thats juz Bush ;)
Did anyone say you spoke english well for an Austrian? lol I'm just kidding, that only happened to me once anyway.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Turner
Did anyone say you spoke english well for an Austrian? lol I'm just kidding, that only happened to me once anyway.
i remember in a show, (i think it was ripley's), thats as aussie was speakin and they yanks actually had subtitles at the bottom.

it was so funny yet stupid. here was a guy speaking english and they were translating it in english

Alexander

Gold Member
Yeah. I hear they did that to 'The castle' in the states.

Anyway, Ms. Lazy ex-pat. cleopat. That WAS already covered and I dont think u have the right to pressume we're all ignorant and arrogant arseholes when you cant even be bothered to look any further into it. Sounds like the words of an ignorant and...yes, even arrogant arsehole if you ask me...
"I dont know if ur not a dickhead, but ur a dickhead" see where im going here? ehh? follow me sheella ehh, follow me? You'll be right mate.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by cleopatra
actually we weren't discussing that atm, the thread has shifted focus onto the war on iraq. :p :D

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
why do u people say white? im sure that theres people of all ethnicities supporting bush..
im sure that in every country u go to theres stupid and nice ones :p
anyway go back to ur discussion lol

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
why do u people say white? im sure that theres people of all ethnicities supporting bush..
im sure that in every country u go to theres stupid and nice ones :p
anyway go back to ur discussion lol
well its prolly bcoz of the fact that most often, ppl. tend to associate term "white" with westerners. :)

how u doin?

HSC
Originally posted by hatty
As for the weapons of mass destruction.
AGB said it perfectly.

i would like to quote donald rumsfeld on this......"just because we can not find Osama Bin Laden does not mean he does not exist"

There is proof that Osama Bin Ladden did exist before America tried to find him... That cannot be said for WOMD in Iraq

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
I think this thread has gone sufficiently off track to be closed.

Thanks for the discussion! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)