Stupid police bastards kill four people in high speed chase. (1 Viewer)

Bananaberry

HSC
Um it says he's 15 in his profile. It's the only source of info I can go off.
Yes I do have a career, it says so in my user profile. Unlike some people I put accurate info in there.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Why cant you engage in an adult conversation without resulting to personal attacks. People are entitled to their own opinions. Just becuase it does not fit with yours does not mean you have to call people names.
Obviously I cant seem to get my point across, so I'll end it.

In summary, the guy who stole the car was a repeat offender with no common sense. He's previous offence had him in hospital in a coma, but he was given a 2nd chance. It was foreseeable to him that his actions would have the same happen to him again, yet he still went ahead and did it.
The cops were only doing their job as to what their job entails them to do. It is not the police that make the laws, so people should not be blaming them. The family of the victims are grieving and can only find to blame the one party involved that survived - the cops.

I think this situation would be completly different if the offender suvived.
How do you know that his actions were foreseeable to him? That he could foresee himself ending up in the same situation?

It would be more likely, yet purely speculation, that when engaged in the chase he probably thought he'd get away with it. Likely ramifications on himself or others probably weren't at the forefront of his thoughts.

Zaza101

HSC

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
~maybe police policy should be amended so that there wasnt a chase in the first place~

and then 2 police officers wont have to live for the rest of their lives knowing they were involved in this

and

4 people would still be alive

Zaza101

HSC
~maybe police policy should be amended so that there wasnt a chase in the first place~

and then 2 police officers wont have to live for the rest of their lives knowing they were involved in this

and

4 people would still be alive
Maybe some people should stop breaking the law then blaming the police fro doing their job.

enough said no one would have got hurt if some dumb cnts didn't decide to steal

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
yes obviously

but sadly

due to circumstances etc

there are still people who feel the need to steal

this solves nothing

they will still steal if police chases are increased

the threat of a police chase is not a deterrant in car thefts

Zaza101

HSC
they will still steal if police chases are increased

the threat of a police chase is not a deterrant in car thefts
Actually it would discourage people from stealing cars. you have to remember far smarter people than you and me made these laws and they are proven to work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)