Stupid IT Teacher (1 Viewer)

Tocatina

My IT teacher is a fat bitch who sits up the front reading notes from a text book for us to copy down. We also do assignments non stop and when it comes to exam time one of our questions was "how do you clean a laser printer?" Not owning one, along with 90 percent of my class, we didn't answer it and our IT teacher went of saying "It's assumed knowledge" F**king Stupid Biatch!!!!!!

Winston

HSC
thats IT for ya

lol
i get pissy too
i mean how the fuck can they test u on sumfing they didnt teach u

lol
yeah there there its ur responsibilty to learn blah blah
pfft yea..
i dun even know wat topics to learn ahead

its all screwed

Kittycat

HSC
Hey, we had to have our competency marked off in a few days and then she comes along telling us that she'll fail the class because we didn't do it. She didn't even give us the opportunity to do it. The whole class (I think) is failing. We still have a couple of days to fix it up though. We were quite pissed at that.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
wellz stuff the teacher.. n learn stuff yourself.. i know thats hard but there resoucres online and if you having further questinos juz post it here!!

I have a good teacher for iT which is helpful

Winston

HSC
i mean other subjects is simple

why because they actually have a real syllabus with the topics thats required to be learnt

and u actually have a formal text book

but for IT
nope..
u rely on charles sturt, which isnt too comprehensive at times

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i post my notes up soon..

yeh that site is kinda helpful ... but u need more resources..not much pplz post notes up only like 2?

Kn1ght_M4r3

ahahah theres n0tes to IT lmao.

its more like general knowledge, and scenario questions. ehheeheh like if blah blah wants to write a letter wat type of program would he use. or something like that.
maybe not that easy lol

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
Originally posted by Tocatina
My IT teacher is a fat bitch who sits up the front reading notes from a text book for us to copy down. We also do assignments non stop and when it comes to exam time one of our questions was "how do you clean a laser printer?" Not owning one, along with 90 percent of my class, we didn't answer it and our IT teacher went of saying "It's assumed knowledge" F**king Stupid Biatch!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOLLLL!!! at least ur teacher gives u notes to copy down... my teacher doesnt even do anything :|

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
There is no way in hell that I would assume that students would have their own laser printer and know how to clean it.

DJBABAL

Yeh, i only learnt how to clean one in my last IT leason :p
I dont have one at home, and even if i did i dont think i would know how to clean it... in the sink wif hot soapy water maby :D... man if my teach saw this he kick my ass for being so damn dumb :p

Comedy_Al

Some parts of the IT course i could definetly go without. Our teacher just pissed off with "Stress Leave" 2 weeks before the trials, and hasn't returned yet, so weve had a substitute teacher who cant mark our competencies, we havn't even had our exams marked yet, and no-ones even turning up (not that thats a bad thing though :D).

kkorpz

Casual Wanderer
HSC
hahaha.. u poor people.. my IT teacher gave us notes on the laser printer thing a few days before the exam.. ahh.. aren't i lucky?

btw.. to clean a laser printer you use a soft lint-free cloth to wipe it down. You use swabs to get into tight places. very simple..

But my IT teacher is still a Butt-head.. for the whole of yr11 he read from the online textbook which killed our eye sight..

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by sukiyaki

I have a good teacher for iT which is helpful
yeah so do i - this year anywayz - but my teacher last year was a total dickhead! he was like the biggest idiot every, couldnt teach, couldnt talk english and couldnt get out attention - he taught us with notes from this site! mUAhauHAh... idiot

but yeah - dont worry about it - teach yourself - the best way i think....

s0fiztik8ed

It teachers are like that .. its because of the course i reckon.. not the teachers..

yeah.. our IT teacher askes our class for help sometimes.. its really sad.. our school just shit really..

djnod

hey i avg 90% in it yet havn't learnt a thing, in a way it is general knowledge for me but for the people who know nothing coming into the course i feel sorry for them because the it syllabus needs to be restructured and in regards to assignments, i dont think i have ever had one! shows how skools differ and dont stick to the syallabus, how we supposed to be consistant with the rest of the state if everyone is learning differant things

Last edited:

Kn1ght_M4r3

lmao, our old IT teacher thought the syllabus was a bunch of "bullsh*t" as he said it. We spent our time helping him out with the skool networkz. that was the only fun time we had in IT c0z we were doing practical stuff, it was easy for some of the class but others found that hard. but it beats surfing the net. coz theres only so much u can do.

then we got a new IT teacher who is new to teaching, full idiot. d0esn't know squat. =0P oh welpz.

aza2001

hey all, just want to tell you bout our amazing IT class, we basically do no work (about 5min of work every week) and basically since we go till 5pm every Monday we as teenagers get hungry. So basically do a chip run every week, where 1 or 2 class members just have an extended break that's only meant to be for 5min, but ends up like 30min. This order usually contains bout $20-$35 worth of fish and chips.

Yeah i know ur prob thinking, what does the teacher say? well basically we walk back into class like nothing has happened, and when he asks "where have you been?" we ignore him till about the third or forth time he asks, and reply "ive heard uve been playing games," and that shuts him up, and everyone ends up happy, and for the rest of the afternoon we play computer games and everything.

Yeah, yeah, ur thinking we must have shit grades? well basically were all doing well, except for 1 kid that has an obsession over $2 coins, which is another story all together

Catch ya's Hope you all do well in ur HSC exams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)