Stupid IT Teacher (1 Viewer)

aza2001

to cut a long story short basicly, he's obsested with possessing $60,000 in $1 & $2 coins.... It has nothing to do with the syllabus, its just something funny that came about

BigPrincess2003

HSC
where do they dig up these taechers? mine just sat there, told us about his marriage problems and his kid and only taught the boys!

wot about us? at least yours praised you!! the three girls in our class didnt exist as far as he was concerned. wot a load of crap i have nothing to study - only a few notes, hope they ask what is a margin as I might have a chance! by the way, past papers? wot r they?!

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
Well all the past papers my teacher has given me are:

2001 & 2002 HSC
2001, 2002 and 2003 Independant Trial
2002 Catholic Trial
and a specimen paper which i can't find when i go to study :( not happy
He also gave me these notes that do a pretty simpply overview of the course which lots of glossary terms

BigPrincess2003

HSC
Originally posted by Ditzy_Ezza
Well all the past papers my teacher has given me are:

2001 & 2002 HSC
2001, 2002 and 2003 Independant Trial
2002 Catholic Trial
and a specimen paper which i can't find when i go to study :( not happy
He also gave me these notes that do a pretty simpply overview of the course which lots of glossary terms

we only got one paper - last years trial. I had to download the specimen from the bos and last eyars hsc. you take my teacher and listen to his marital problems, be ignored in the class and I'll take yours with the past papers - at least you got priase. the role for the girls in our class was passing the screwdrivers to the boys who opened the computers. talk about stereotype! can't wait till its over.

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
by the way if anyone wants a copy of my past papers i'd be more then happy to share PM me to let me know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)