STUDYING after the trials? (1 Viewer)

xxPanDa

HSC
are u guys studying?
my trails finished last week and i'm really slacking off, i've bludged for a week now... dont know when i'm gona study

just wondering if anyone is bludging like me? or are guys still studying straight after trials??

raiders771

HSC
im taking 2 weeks off to let my mind rest... trials took alot out of me and towards the end i couldnt take anymore information in....so im letting go for 2 weeks and let my brain rest up an then ill start again

Baby_Monkey88

HSC
I took 3 days break doing absolutely nothing then started slowly studying again. nothing heavy. just revising my year 11 maths. Reading and doing 1 or 2 questions. and i stopped when i no longer feel like doing it and not doing it everyday. I'm just gonna slowly get myself motivated again. Going shopping tomorrow to take in a breath of fresh air cuz i haven't been out in ages since trials. i figure i'll get back into full on studying one month before the hsc. before that, i'm just gonna do little by little.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I've just started getting back to my normal study patterns pre-trial, took almost a week break after my last exam reading through the UAC guide and faculty handbooks from various uni's.

xxPanDa

HSC
i c, soo i'm not teh only one needing one weeks break

but his some motivation:

THERES ONLY ABOUT 50 DAYS till the HSC

HSC
raiders771 said:
im taking 2 weeks off to let my mind rest... trials took alot out of me and towards the end i couldnt take anymore information in....so im letting go for 2 weeks and let my brain rest up an then ill start again
I haven't done my trials yet, but that's what I'll probably do too :uhhuh:
I would definately need a break.

I've just started getting back to my normal study patterns pre-trial, took almost a week break after my last exam reading through the UAC guide and faculty handbooks from various uni's.
yeah I usually read through the UAC guide in my 'free' time or when I'm not in the mood for studying.

krush3r

HSC
trials also took alot out of me, having 6 exams each day in the first 6 days, i guess i been slacking off for the last 4 days. Though i know i should be doing work right now, my mind just isn't there, feels like i havent recovered from the stressful period of trials.

but anyway, im probably just making excuses for myself.
think about your goals, and whats going to get you there, procrastination is just going to fuck you up i guess.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
1 week after trials break at max.

... i started studying the nxt day af ter my trials. lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nope you are hardly alone. At least the majority of my courses are finished and we are doing revision in the subjects I need it in so yes I am doing study just not as hard pre-trials.

karoooh

HSC
Just finished trials yesterday, and feel slightly drained, but I still have the motivation to work.

Though not as hard as pre-trials, I'm sure I'll still manage to get in bout four hours of study almost everyday starting Monday. It'll be the same time spent on study, however, I'll be taking things slowly and won't be revising as many subjects as I would normally.

Only feeling like this cos I didn't really study as much as I was meant to, pre-trials. :eek:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
1 week after trials break at max.

... i started studying the nxt day af ter my trials. lol
Meh, i took a pretty long break to catch up on a lot of thing lolz.
it was worth it! Now i have to get to that peak again that i had reached during the trial periods and hopefully sustain it for the next few weeks.

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Don't worry, it's quite normal. Just try not to daydream in class and hopefully you'll pick a few things up by osmosis during that recovery period. I took 2-3 weeks off--that is perfectly normal. I just got back into it when my conscience started tugging at me again--'you should be starting to get back to study' etc. Intensified till I couldn't bear it and started studying again.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
getting trial results will motivate you to start studying again...hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)