Study Patterns (1 Viewer)

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Drifting95 said:
*Will accept reps, lol
brb negging to make your epenis smaller ;)

Sent from my GT-I9195T using Forum Fiend v1.0.4.

suika

HSC
Yeah i started it in term 2, i don't think any school starts it first? But you don't really need to start learning it in order to do your creative, you just have to integrate an idea of belonging/not belonging which isn't that hard.
My school has started it, leaving Mod A at the end of the whole course structure which I find weird. I totally forgot I had to write a creative until I saw this so I will add it to my list of things to do in the holidays!

As for study patterns, currently I have a lot of math homework... (which is overdue...) so I'm trying to finish that so I can get on top of my other subjects. I've been switching from doing math to doing homework from other subjects and then switching to just reading over notes from classes. I usually do my school work until 10:30-11:30pm, which is a bit late but with the amount of breaks I have (more like getting distracted), it seems fair. Originally I had in mind to just read/write notes the same day I had the class so it can stay fresh in my head (or the next day even). I'm very disorganised at the moment.

But yeah, roughly 2-3 hours should be fine, just make sure you have breaks and don't over work it as everyone else is saying ^^; Also, eat before you start studying, or after a decent study block (say 1 or 2 hours). You'll need the food....

celtics

HSC
No, keep it. The whole point of a creative is to have it specific enough to really get solid marks, but still have the ability to slightly twist and adapt it to the stimulus. You only need to integrate the stimulus a bit (sustained throughout though), no need to make it a key role in your creative even though it says "central element".
Cheers will do, repped. Feel free to rep me back for saying thank you #wishfulthinking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)