Study hours (1 Viewer)

assiduous

HSC
Well, it depends on people. I've read through a guideline from TSFX about the studying techniques, they recommend 2.5 hours per weekday for Year 11 and 3/4 hours in Year 12. And during the weekends, Year 11 suppose to study about 6 hours per day (during the weekends) and about 8 hours for Year 12. But obviously, they've said that tutoring is included..... So yeah, it sort of depends on what people believes :read:
You must be socially retarded to study 8 hours over the weekends and 3/4 hours on weekdays!

I feel studying should be done if the homework you are given is not enough to understand the concept(s). Also, if you have time. :)

h3ll h0und

HSC
non exam period i do around 1-3 hrs a day, but somedays i take a break and don't do anything because im not in the mood to study. exam period, i cram....minimum 3 hours a day then.

bouncing

HSC
I don't count doing hw as studying but making notes and tutoring/self-learning definitely is (self-learning usually in my case since i am always cramming :()

but term1-2 i was averaging 1-2 hours a night LOL fail :(

BUT NOW IM TRYING to aim for 3-4 a night

mioumiou

HSC
You must be socially retarded to study 8 hours over the weekends and 3/4 hours on weekdays!

I feel studying should be done if the homework you are given is not enough to understand the concept(s). Also, if you have time. :)
LOL, yeah, I agree, they should just get a life.....
I do <2 hours per day or even nothing sometimes :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)