Study Groups (1 Viewer)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Study groups don't really go well in my school. I have a study group at the nearby library every Wednesday but we always end up using one hour in the food court and then mucking around or staring into space for the remainder of the time in the library.
lol tell me about it, i remember once the day before an exam, me and my friends went down to the food court and we didnt come back for another 2 hrs lol, we where just sitting there even after we finished our food. from that day forward i havnt participated in any study groups, i like to be a loner when studying nowadays :) though cant deny a bit of help from fellow peers every now and again :)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Depends where you are living. Even Castle Towers' Library is across the road and away a bit, which does the trick.
Castle Hill Library is awesome :). I go there once in a while with a friend to do some hard out study. Then we go towers ^^.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
tips:
i guess the whole point of study groups is to share info like Bored of studies. COmplain over what u think is right and it will stick in your head.

But why would u need a study group when u got BORED OF STUDIES
I don't think BOS achieves quite the same effect as studying with a group :)

lou071

HSC
N/A
My friends and I want to start a study group.
There will be four-six of us and we all do different subjects.
We will be doing individual study.

Any tips/advice for study groups where the students aren't studying the same subject together? Thanks.
when i made study group, there were at least 2 people studying same subject. what we did was that after we met, we talked about what subjects we will study and we studied together.
Even if the person or people don't study same subject on the day, we could always ask for help so it really did not matter at all.
my tip would be make study group where there are variety of subjects.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
I can work when I need to at home but not productively in study groups lol.
The last study group i went to was awesome tho! Thanks Nathan!
I was a tad distracted tho. Just a little..
hehe ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)