Study buddy? (1 Viewer)

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Yeah. I'm only planning on doing one or two pracs cause nerves hit me hard. Then a mix of vivas/comps. Are amebs really that good as HSC practice??
There's a qualified professional marking you so it's pretty damn close i think. The first time i went, i was halfway through my pieces and i had a frikken meltdown <- cried liek there was no tomorrow on the spot, my nerves were that bad.

Graceuf

HSC
Haha. My first music prac assessment this year. I had myself comvinced I was under rehearsed (I probably was) and completely freaked out. Barely finished the piece. Broke into tears the minute I went back to my seat. Hopefully the next one will be better. [emoji14]

I'll talk to my teacher about the exams. Even if I fail its good practice right? [emoji14]

princesssuku99

HSC
Hey, I'm doing the similar subjects as you are.
My subjects are:
- Chemistry
- Physics
- Biology
- Mathematics
- Mathematics Extension 1
- Advanced English
- French Continuers

My Chemistry teacher gives us really good notes for every topic, if you want them I can give it you.

Sien

HSC
Haha. My first music prac assessment this year. I had myself comvinced I was under rehearsed (I probably was) and completely freaked out. Barely finished the piece. Broke into tears the minute I went back to my seat. Hopefully the next one will be better. [emoji14]

I'll talk to my teacher about the exams. Even if I fail its good practice right? [emoji14]
Yup :) Compared to before, I don't get as nervous now that i've done multiple grades but of course the nervousness is still there. Ameb is quite expensive tho, that forces you to get nervous which is good because you'll slowly get use to that feeling (i'm money conscientious haha) A cheaper alternative is to volunteer at school to play at assemblies etc. When i was in primary, i was that guy who played the piano for the anthems lol On my first few times, i screwed up and the whole school laughed at me thankfully i didn't cry lel I felt really humilated tho but anyway playing by yourself infront of an audience still scares me shitless to this day

Last edited:

Graceuf

HSC
Yup :) Compared to before, I don't get as nervous now that i've done multiple grades but of course the nervousness is still there. Ameb is quite expensive tho, that forces you to get nervous which is good because you'll slowly get use to that feeling (i'm money conscientious haha) A cheaper alternative is to volunteer at school to play at assemblies etc. When i was in primary, i was that guy who played the piano for the anthems lol On my first few times, i screwed up and the whole school laughed at me thankfully i didn't cry lel I felt really humilated tho but anyway playing by yourself infront of an audience still scares me shitless to this day
Yeah. I'm preforming at our schools CAPA showcase in a few weeks so I'm hoping that'll help with nerves a bit. Plus it's a duet so if I make a mistake I just have to keep going. Once I get through that I think I'll be okay. :p

Graceuf

HSC
My subjects are:
- Chemistry
- Physics
- Biology
- Mathematics
- Advanced English
- French Continuers

My Chemistry teacher gives us really good notes for every topic, if you want them I can give it you.
Those notes would be really helpful, more for my yearly next term but I'll be incredibly grateful.
Thank you. :)

Sien

HSC
My subjects are:
- Chemistry
- Physics
- Biology
- Mathematics
- Advanced English
- French Continuers

you should post it on resources :) (I want one too haha)

bxrnzx

HSC
My subjects are:
- Chemistry
- Physics

- Biology
- Mathematics
- Advanced English

- French Continuers

aye i'm doing phys, chem, 2/3U maths and adv english too :)

what topics are you guys doing in these subjects rn?

forelsket

HSC
heya 5/7 of our subjects are the same! could share notes and stuff then maybe? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)