Study buddy? (1 Viewer)

Graceuf

HSC
I'm looking for a study buddy (obviously) who I can compare notes with, give advice and generally just talk to about the hectic-ness that is Year 11.

My subjects are:
  • Mathematics
  • Mathematics Extension 1
  • English Advanced
  • Chemistry
  • Biology
  • Ancient History
  • Music 1

I don't mind if it's all subjects or just a few all I need is someone who can keep me motivated (I'm in the final stretch of my H.I) and can keep me from going insane...

Inbox me or just reply to the thread or whatever and I'll talk to you soon. :)

Feynman

HSC
This whole forum is a place where everyone can help each other/share notes. If you want to study with someone on a regular basis, you should see if someone at your school is interested in studying with you.

A lot of people don't make notes in year 11 anyway and just download ones from here.

If you wanna talk with other prelim people this thread is quite popular for that.

Other than that, I also do maths extension, english advanced and chemistry, so if you ever want to talk about them then feel free to PM me or just post on their appropriate sub forums.

Last edited:

Graceuf

HSC
This whole forum is a place where everyone can help each other/share notes. If you want to study with someone on a regular basis, you should see if someone at your school is interested in studying with you.

A lot of people don't make notes in year 11 anyway and just download ones from here.

If you wanna talk with other prelim people this thread is quite popular for that.

Other than that, I also do maths extension, english advanced and chemistry, so if you ever want to talk about them then feel free to PM me or just post on their appropriate sub forums.
Yeah. The people at my school aren't really big on the whole "study thing" and I sometimes need a little motivation without getting distracted by my friends (we're all pretty academic but we can get off task when we're tired. :p) But I might take you up on the English stuff, I've got an assessment coming up and having someone telling me to prep for it might help. Also my essay writing probably isn't the best. :/

Anyway...

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
What instrument do you play since you're doing music 1? I need someone to share my feels with :>

Graceuf

HSC
I'm planning on playing piano for my HSC and I also play clarinet for school band. And I guess I can kinda sing?? What about you?

Sien

HSC
I'm planning on playing piano for my HSC and I also play clarinet for school band. And I guess I can kinda sing?? What about you?
I'm not doing music as a hsc subject, just extracurricular. Yep piano too not even sure if I can pass amusa by next year >_>

Graceuf

HSC
I'm not doing music as a hsc subject, just extracurricular. Yep piano too not even sure if I can pass amusa by next year >_>
Ohh. I used to have lessons until my teacher retired and I haven't been able to find one as good as her but I'm hoping to have lessons at either the Con or another music school near me. And I've never done exams before so... :/ [emoji14]

Sien

HSC
Ohh. I used to have lessons until my teacher retired and I haven't been able to find one as good as her but I'm hoping to have lessons at either the Con or another music school near me. And I've never done exams before so... :/ [emoji14]
You should do ameb grade at least once because it's kinda like the hsc (if i remember music 1 is performance only?) The pressure is real once you step inside the room, it's a good experience tho

blackbird_14

HSC
You should do ameb grade at least once because it's kinda like the hsc (if i remember music 1 is performance only?) The pressure is real once you step inside the room, it's a good experience tho
Music 1 is mainly performance, and little of comp/musicology.
Probably a good idea to do ameb exams in year 11, considering you haven't done one before. It helps with nerves- a lot! I play violin myself and nerves do sometimes get the better off me- not cool!

Graceuf

HSC
Music 1 is mainly performance, and little of comp/musicology.
Probably a good idea to do ameb exams in year 11, considering you haven't done one before. It helps with nerves- a lot! I play violin myself and nerves do sometimes get the better off me- not cool!
Yeah. I'm only planning on doing one or two pracs cause nerves hit me hard. Then a mix of vivas/comps. Are amebs really that good as HSC practice??

Graceuf

HSC
What's your progress at school for Chemistry currently? I'm finishing up Metals rn
I think we've nearly finished metals. We're doing Avogadros number and the mole and stuff. We just did our exam so I think we'll move to a new topic soon.

I know. I'm very aware of what's going on. :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)