Study Buddy Program! (1 Viewer)

historia

HSC
It can be a blessing though so then you know you are doing things for yourself. No extrinsic stress.

My parents were equally happy with the 40 ATAR diff between my sibs.

great to see so many signing up (y)
This. My parents are the same and it's nice when you work hard and do well off your own intrinsic motivation rather than external pressure. I'm happy to give this study buddy thing a go, subjects are in my signature, pm me if interested.

iStudent

HSC
I'm up for this, though I'm doubtful as to whether my skype works or not ..

Last edited:

gahyunkk

HSC
My subjects
:
eng esl
Math 4u/3u
Jap continuer+extension
Financial services(accounting)

PM me :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Hey guys, so update on what's happening:

PM me with your Skype details as there is a study buddy group on Skype :)
Or you can message someone on this thread with similar subjects if you want a 1-1 study buddy.

study1234

HSC
This sounds like a good idea, although you can just use a real-life friend as a study-buddy

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Subjects in my signature, somehow doubt anyone else is going with a 4-U English, 3-U French, Chem, Modern and Legal combo, but if you've got anything remotely similar PM me :)

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC
Happy to share notes with someone who isn't at my school (my year group = competitive and sneaky). PM from anyone with mostly humanities subjects would be appreciated!

Triage

HSC
N/A
Anyone doing 4 unit maths, 3 unit maths, economics, chemistry and english advanced happy to share notes with you. I'm a pretty strong believer in using multiple textbooks for your notes for the corroboration effect as well as picking up gaps so I think the same logic would apply to sharing notes with other people who have potential used different sources.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
where the fuck is my study buddy (nexusbrah) to motivate me i need motivation i've done jack all for these past couple of weeks

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I have lots of stuff to offer :). If someone invites me I could probs start helping :)

Indoz

HSC
i like this, if anyone is still available to join up to motivate each other, pm me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)