how does it affect your everyday life ?

religion assgnmnt
-_-"

please leave an opinion if you can.

=)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
yes i've been baptised into the anglican religion, when i was probably a few months old.

the only way it affects my life is that i can answer on forms, the question for what my 'official' religion is, that i'm anglican.

not a practising christian by any means, so i probably should answer atheist or agnostic. eh.

religious ed at a catholic school turned me wayyyyyyyy off religion.

what year re?

omgd.

HSC
N/A
yes i've been baptised into the anglican religion, when i was probably a few months old.

the only way it affects my life is that i can answer on forms, the question for what my 'official' religion is, that i'm anglican.

not a practising christian by any means, so i probably should answer atheist or agnostic. eh.

religious ed at a catholic school turned me wayyyyyyyy off religion.

what year re?

ohh thankk you for thatt !
^^

im sorrie i didnt quite catch the last part ?

"what year re?"

???

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
ohh thankk you for thatt !
^^

im sorrie i didnt quite catch the last part ?

"what year re?"

???
that's okay =]].

what year religious ed are you doing? =pp. sorry it didn't make much sense at all haha.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
that's okay =]].

what year religious ed are you doing? =pp. sorry it didn't make much sense at all haha.

OH :D

studies of religion 2u

the q on the syllabus is ' how is baptism significant for individuals '

for some reason our q has been changed to ' how baptism affects the everyday life of adherents '

and the teacher wants

like physicall..... emotionall.... like i dnoo.... moral things ?

just not religious

which is ironic

because its studies of religion
._.

lindax

HSC
yes i have been baptised in the Catholic church when i was just a little baby,
I would say it affects my everyday life as I belong to the religion i am in and morals and teachings affect most things i do in everyday life.

it also creates a sense of identity for me and issues that are raised around my religion or others are strongley influenced on the morals I have inhereted.

i would also say when Issues (bush fire crisis, 9/11) happen in society I look to pray and the faith of my religion.

hope that helps

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
haha. yeah. well good luck in having some more opinions that would probably help a bit more than mine!! =pp.

look out for Iron, or gibbo153, i think Darnie, and emytaylor. they're a few i know who are religious and could give you a good perspective on this question =]].

omgd.

HSC
N/A
yes i have been baptised in the Catholic church when i was just a little baby,
I would say it affects my everyday life as I belong to the religion i am in and morals and teachings affect most things i do in everyday life.

it also creates a sense of identity for me and issues that are raised around my religion or others are strongley influenced on the morals I have inhereted.

i would also say when Issues (bush fire crisis, 9/11) happen in society I look to pray and the faith of my religion.

hope that helps
yes yes it does !

thank youu ! :)

omgd.

HSC
N/A
haha. yeah. well good luck in having some more opinions that would probably help a bit more than mine!! =pp.

look out for Iron, or gibbo153, i think Darnie, and emytaylor. they're a few i know who are religious and could give you a good perspective on this question =]].
no no urs was helpful !
its another prespective, & thats how it affected you & thats all i need to knoww :D
hehe,
oo okiee,
im not sure if iv ever come across them before ?
hopefully they spot this threaddd ><"

thankk uu :)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
My parents got pressured by my mother's ultra-conservative Anglican parents to baptise myself and my sister when we were born. I've resented my grandparents for it ever since, because I saw it as their way of trying to force me into their religion. I'm now an atheist, much to my grandmother's (my grandfather died when I was about 10) disgust and my parents veiled amusement. Whilst my mother refuses to tell me what religion she is (although I suspect agnostic or un-aligned theist) my father recently admitted that he is in fact an atheist like myself.

omgd.

HSC
N/A
My parents got pressured by my mother's ultra-conservative Anglican parents to baptise myself and my sister when we were born. I've resented my grandparents for it ever since, because I saw it as their way of trying to force me into their religion. I'm now an atheist, much to my grandmother's (my grandfather died when I was about 10) disgust and my parents veiled amusement. Whilst my mother refuses to tell me what religion she is (although I suspect agnostic or un-aligned theist) my father recently admitted that he is in fact an atheist like myself.
o wow,

thank u :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)