Studies of Religion Future Help! (1 Viewer)

jadenmaccas

HSC
Hey I'm in Year 10 and I am interested in our school's accelerated Studies of Religion 1 course. The head coordinator is recommending me to take it because of my high english marks and I think it will be a relief to finish it earlier, if I make a few commitments into my studying. The only problem is, I have to perform extremely well in an examination to concrete my position in the course throughout next year! The mark to make the course is 45/50 (90%). How will I achieve this mark? The content will be given to those recommended in the course later in this term. How will I go about studying for this surprise exam, and should I panic? Please and thank you!

And be mindful that I am still in Year 10. :caffeine:

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Give it a shot. I do the 2 unit course (content is very much the same) and it's not too difficult mind that you study here and there a little. I'd recommend that you try it out, you can always drop it if it does begin to become too much stress or pressure for you. The opportunity to accelerate is always a blessing in the long run, finishing that extra subject a year earlier will provide many positive benefits. (Not only completing it early, it will also diminish stress about the HSC when you're in year 12!)

Don't panic too much, just do what you usually do when it comes to exams, you'll be fine! And good luck! n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)