Studies of Religion 2 Scaling and difficulty (1 Viewer)

acehscwebsite

HSC
N/A
So I've started helping some students with the studies of Religion course and I was wondering what is the general consensus about the difficulty of the course. I find it quite straightforward which makes me question how well it scales at the HSC. As in what raw mark would get you a band 6 - I'm guessing it will have to be quite a high raw mark!

enoilgam

HSC
From what I've heard, SOR II is pretty easy except for the last part "religion and peace" or something like that. As for its scaling, it scales average (about the same as ancient history). Its aligning is average as well (low-mid 80's aligns to a band 6 I think)

acehscwebsite

HSC
N/A
From what I've heard, SOR II is pretty easy except for the last part "religion and peace" or something like that. As for its scaling, it scales average (about the same as ancient history). Its aligning is average as well (low-mid 80's aligns to a band 6 I think)
if someone is looking at a 98 what raw mark are they after?

enoilgam

HSC
if someone is looking at a 98 what raw mark are they after?
My guess would be around 94-96. I havent seen any official raw mark conversion for SOR, but with most humanities subjects (legal, modern, ancient) the aligning is similar and I know modern is around low-mid 80's so I went off that.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
The aligning for 98 would probably be closer to 95-97.
Also, religion and peace is shit, everything else is pretty easy.

themanman

HSC
N/A
SOR II multiple choice - fuckin ridiculous

the answers they provide are just an absolute joke along with the questions. Only for religion in australia post 1945 or whatever the hell it is

religion and non-religion is fairly straightforward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)