studies of religion ( 1 unit ) scaling (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
pretty shit.. but its very easy to get a band 6 in so it does okay

but..
atar calc says a 94 in sor (47/50) would equate to 90 in chemistry on a per unit basis

mind = blown

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Wow. That's so crappy.

I do SOR1. Worst subject *ever*

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Oh shit. I just realised I have to study Judaism for tomorrow's SOR1 half yearly exam. Completely forgot. Haha, i'm so screwed.

I do SOR2... The scaling's probably better but I'd say overall it's worse... So, SOR2 is the worst.
yeah :( I feel sorry for you.
Why do you do SOR2 if you think its the worst? Just do SOR1, better yet, no SOR.
It's compulsory at my school, that's the only reason I do it.

x_cp3

HSC
This is why you do catholic studies..

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
... unless you were forced to do sor, like me

dw annagurl, sor is honestly very easy to do well in. Guaranteed band 6 if uve got even half a brain that hasnt been munched away by a zombie. Little-to-no study is required until basically 24 hours away from exam, im srs

annagurl

HSC
N/A
... unless you were forced to do sor, like me

dw annagurl, sor is honestly very easy to do well in. Guaranteed band 6 if uve got even half a brain that hasnt been munched away by a zombie. Little-to-no study is required until basically 24 hours away from exam, im srs
Oh, okay then :)
We'll see how I do with no study in tomorrow's exam then. I seriously cbfed studying for religion. Stupid subject :(

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh shit. I just realised I have to study Judaism for tomorrow's SOR1 half yearly exam. Completely forgot. Haha, i'm so screwed.
yeah :( I feel sorry for you.
Why do you do SOR2 if you think its the worst? Just do SOR1, better yet, no SOR.
It's compulsory at my school, that's the only reason I do it.
I don't learn about disgusting Jews :D
One perk of SOR2... but I have to learn about filthy Arabs and crazy Christian cunts. :(
But yeah, it's obviously compulsory at my school if I'm doing it. The Director of Teaching and Learning at my school was trying to convince me to drop SOR2 to SOR1 for ages today but I ended up getting a 2 day extension on my assignment. :D
This is why you do catholic studies..
Are you retarded? I would have 10 units and I would be surrounded by dickheads... No. And I'd have to do work and tests for something that doesn't even count.
Oh, okay then :)
We'll see how I do with no study in tomorrow's exam then. I seriously cbfed studying for religion. Stupid subject :(
Didn't study for my half yearly and stayed up the night before playing pokemon. Came 5th :D
Fucked up the Arab part and some multiple choice lulz.

Kolmias

HSC
I have to do a Religion course in Y11/12. Defi tely not doing Catholic Studies. What a waste of time,

leehuan

HSC
Lol, Kolmias, I dropped from SOR2 to SOR1 after prelims then all the way to catholic just a week before trials :(

Anyway why are we posting here

Last edited:

Kolmias

HSC
Lol, Kolmias, I dropped from SOR2 to SOR1 after prelims then all the way to catholic just a week before trials :(

Anyway why are we posting here
I'm twelve, I can do what I like.

leehuan

HSC
What. SOR was actually an extremely fun subject to do. I only dropped because it wasn't counting to the ATAR with my marks

shrapnel220200

HSC
N/A
So wait, is it an ATAR subject? Sorry, I am making this about me now... but which is wiser, Ancient History or SOR? I want to do 3 u maths, and I hate all other 3/1 unit subjects. Would it be more beneficial doing SoR 1 u or ancient with a bigger workload?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
So wait, is it an ATAR subject? Sorry, I am making this about me now... but which is wiser, Ancient History or SOR? I want to do 3 u maths, and I hate all other 3/1 unit subjects. Would it be more beneficial doing SoR 1 u or ancient with a bigger workload?
SOR is an ATAR subject and has a lesser workload (1 unit subject) and is easier to get a band 6 in but if you like ancient more then probably keep that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)