student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
alex_london0 said:
it seems that in my last post i have hit a true statement......
no i went off line dickhead.
and the other kid has a point. its not right because its illegal. in the wods of pharlap, laws reflect peoples morals and ethics. therefore a law against teacher student relationships being in place means that it is wrong and it isnt right.

if you have to bang a teacher to get your rocks off you are struggling. stick to your age gap and DONT FUCKING PREACH and tell me your bullshit stories and try to justify them to me because i dont give a fuck nor do i believe you.
so fuck off and dont tell me what i beleive "deep down"

alex_london0 said:
Then

the last quote was their to prove that u cant judge someone for their choices if u dont know them at all
you fucking hypocrit. you judge me and say what i feel "deep down" and then say not to judge people if you dont know them............
interesting how do you justify that?

(posts merged by bubz)

Last edited by a moderator:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
TurboTom said:
and the other kid has a point. its not right because its illegal. in the wods of pharlap, laws reflect peoples morals and ethics. therefore a law against teacher student relationships being in place means that it is wrong and it isnt right.

if you have to bang a teacher to get your rocks off you are struggling. stick to your age gap and DONT FUCKING PREACH and tell me your bullshit stories and try to justify them to me because i dont give a fuck nor do i believe you.

you fucking hypocrit. you judge me and say what i feel "deep down" and then say not to judge people if you dont know them............

(posts merged by bubz)
Thats bullshit, utter bullshit. Ok, I'm sitting on the other side of the fence from you on this topic mostly because of my personal experiences, but you've got one point. It is illegal which is fair enough, I'll cop that. But you're also judging people by telling them to stick to their own age demographic and portraying a belief that all people that have a student teacher relationship are only in it to get their rocks off... which is untrue. I'll agree with that alex_london0 does seem to be a bit full of shit, but for me personally, even though she was a teacher at my highschool, our relationship was only outside of the school grounds, and we were going to get married, so not all of us are just living out a fantasy, there can be some genuiness to it as well.

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
TurboTom said:

(posts merged by bubz)

turbo tom u have a point yet u don't what the law says is what we have to follow but what your saying is that u havnt broken the law in any way?????....i cant say that i havnt but i also cant say i wont ever again it was our choice to do it and it will always be our choice to do it....if u want to judge u can but that wont stop us and if u dont want to judge well thats a bonus...everyone has rights morals and different opinios...some may be the same some may be different but in the end we are all equal no matter what decissions we make...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Raiks said:
Thats bullshit, utter bullshit. Ok, I'm sitting on the other side of the fence from you on this topic mostly because of my personal experiences, but you've got one point. It is illegal which is fair enough, I'll cop that. But you're also judging people by telling them to stick to their own age demographic and portraying a belief that all people that have a student teacher relationship are only in it to get their rocks off... which is untrue. I'll agree with that alex_london0 does seem to be a bit full of shit, but for me personally, even though she was a teacher at my highschool, our relationship was only outside of the school grounds, and we were going to get married, so not all of us are just living out a fantasy, there can be some genuiness to it as well.
um you kind of contradict yourself. you just told me not to judge someone else's actions but you just said that what i said was bullshit. you are judging me...

and if fighting against what i said makes you feel better because it gives you some sense of justification then cool. im happy for you. whatever helps you sleep at night.
good luck to you

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
TurboTom said:
um you kind of contradict yourself. you just told me not to judge someone else's actions but you just said that what i said was bullshit. you are judging me...

and if fighting against what i said makes you feel better because it gives you some sense of justification then cool. im happy for you. whatever helps you sleep at night.
good luck to you
I never said I practiced what I preached firstoff. But I was merely just arguing against the hypocritical stance you were taking... so its just a vicious circle.

Just a question. If you develop a relationship with a teacher which is started outside the school environment, is carried on outside the school environment and does not affect your schooling, are you still going to say that its absolutely wrong with no exceptions?

I can understand the argument about this type of relationship affecting the system of teaching as the roles have been altered between teacher and student but you can't tell me that all situations come under the same umbrella.

And its not justification, If what i've done is wrong I'm quite happy to cop it on the chin and admit what I did wasn't legal, I'm not perfect. I'm just saying that you're generalising everything and showing a pretty myopic view of it all.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
alex_london0 said:
dudes this is just go on forever and ever none of us are gonna admit to whos right and whos rong so hows bout we call it a truce
not a truce. how bout agree to disagree?
that sounds much better

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I'll agree that alex_london0 needs to improve his spelling :p

And agree to disagree, that'll be fine until TurboTom changes his mind. :D

Taz

ThankGodItsNotStill2003
Ok... we have all called a truce and its all good but i have one question... does anyone actually know what the law states when it comes to student/teacher relationships? Does anyone know the legislation that controls it etc???

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
it probably has to do with actual NSW teacher regulations

i dont think there is any specific legislation on the issue- remember the news reports on the 16yr old girl and the 40/50 something old teacher? i dont think there was any criminal investigation. possible civil or something i dont know

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
the legal issues definately rule out the chances of most.

anyway, not many ppl become attracted to teachers, its to do with the fact that they encompass everything bad about skool.

i would neva be affectionate with any of the teachers i have met.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
ummm i've got this uber good looking teacher at my school :eek: :D

hahaha but it would be yuck to think about teacher and student relationships.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
From the general gossip and stuff concerning it, I think it comes in at around 8 years for an offence...I think, don't hold me to that.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
its about 6-8 years....the legal/law stuff is actually referenced a page back (basically its a combo of duty of care / in loco parentis and current sex laws). Essentially its against federal law for a teacher to engage in any sort of unprofessional behaviour with a current student or any person under the age of 18 ('normal' age=16). Most would actually say that the age is actually 20 (to cover any accusations of the relationship starting at school and then continuing) but dont quote me on that. Even if the relationship occurs out of school (whatever that may mean/involve), if they are a teacher and the other person is under 18 (even if they left school at 16, go to another school, are at TAFE, accelerated to uni whatever.....), its against the law due to the professional and ethical position that a teacher holds in society underthe law......

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
That sounds pretty comprehensive and sounds about right as well.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
After having the "talk" twice a year for 11 years + having to sign the prohibited persons act 6 times (i think), it tends to stick!!!!!!
LOL

Taz

ThankGodItsNotStill2003
Ok, u kinda confused me there snapperhead... wat exactly r u talking about???

Tis ok... i think i have figured it out! I looked at ur profile and discovered that you are a teacher. That makes ur last comment much easier to understand.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
snapperhead said:
After having the "talk" twice a year for 11 years + having to sign the prohibited persons act 6 times (i think), it tends to stick!!!!!!
LOL
Heh... I imagine it would.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)