student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
snapperhead said:
After having the "talk" twice a year for 11 years + having to sign the prohibited persons act 6 times (i think), it tends to stick!!!!!!
LOL
haha tristan, im just trying to imagine you getting a 'talk' saying that shagging students is bad...tis a funny thought (although, it needs to be regiven to one of the teachers at my old school methinks)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
my parents are primary school teachers and apparently their not allowed in the classroom alone with a child.... weird, but i see the point of the rule.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
haha tristan, im just trying to imagine you getting a 'talk' saying that shagging students is bad...tis a funny thought (although, it needs to be regiven to one of the teachers at my old school methinks)
just imagine me sitting in a hall looking REALLY bored..... you get the picture!

@ muse...all teachers operate under that rule. Count the number of classroom doors in your school that dont have a glass panel in it...should be nil....except for toilets..but then, they aint classrooms!! (well, maybe for some people......)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
on the door?? not really

i understand the principle to having windows to see whats happening, but yeah

why do u get warned so often?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
on the door?? not really

i understand the principle to having windows to see whats happening, but yeah
Should be...its apart of OH&S and duty of care laws....

thejosiekiller said:
why do u get warned so often?
Anyone who is employed in a school *should* get the talk every year. Again, its a part of the" law" (I really should find out its official title.....) You then sign off to say you have been told so you cant plead ignorance if you do something wrong!!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
the majority of teachers at my school actually cover the windows :)....

im scared.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
lol. the same. a lot of them put posters on the the back of the door and this covers up the window. Maybe they are waiting for me..... :p
Well lucky i dont have to go to that place every again.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I remember those square windows in the doors at my highschool, my english managed to cover one up completely through sticking our apple stickers on them during class.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
lol thats hilarious

now that i think about it... not that many doors at my school have the little windows... the entire english/pe/drama block doesnt have them...

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
do the windows still have to be in the doors if theres external windows to the room? cos my school has no interior corridoors except for the music block. we just have clumps of classrooms all with external doors, no internal corridoors.

Mendo

HSC
I know this is kinda off the topic but anyway.
Two year 8 kids got busted in the staff toilet at our school. The girl didn't have a shirt or bra on, when the teacher walked in she grabbed her stuff and did a runner. The boy dobbed her in though. All the teacher had to say was "why didn't you lock the door?"
LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)