student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

nismo

some people have different "urges" towards the opposite sex. for example a boy whos has gone to an all-boys school for his entire life is more likely to bust a move onto a teacher simply because its the closest they can get to a female during the school day, whereas a boy who goes to a co-ed school is less likely to look as his female teachers in the same light

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
nismo said:
some people have different "urges" towards the opposite sex. for example a boy whos has gone to an all-boys school for his entire life is more likely to bust a move onto a teacher simply because its the closest they can get to a female during the school day, whereas a boy who goes to a co-ed school is less likely to look as his female teachers in the same light
I wouldn't say. I went to a co-ed and there was plenty of guys trying to get their groove on with certain teachers... I think my school had the most attractive social science teaching faculty in NSW.

nismo

well there you go. that was just an assumption
i probably didnt know b/c i have been a victim of an all boys school for quite some time

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
same here, but in the beginning fo yr11 i transfered to a co-ed school

big learning experience and for the better

plus all the teachers who work at tafe r ugly/old relics

rumour

HSC
My friend's guitar teacher had sex with a girl in year 11, in one of the music rooms :eek:

But my friend isn't going to tell her music teacher until after she has her music HSC performance.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
*girl04* said:
we have 2.5 hot guy teachers in my opinion. but as if i am going to do anything with them!
exactly! we have one hot PE teacher...but he is married and everything, im not the type to make someone have an affair. plus i have an even hotter bf so i dont need a teacher..

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Social Science when I was at school had 4 absolute glamour female teachers, a teacher in maths was a Miss Gold Coast Indy finalist who all the boys had the hots for and then there were 2 male teachers considered"hotties", and then there was that certain english teacher... :D

My school rocked for that type of stuff. Pity the teaching was absolute crap.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
My ex-modern teacher had a habit of...jiggling...when she got excited and wrote things on the board ...*cold shower*

camhissey

HSC
Im in yr11 and am totally legal :D so there is no chance of bringing paedophilia charges against this teacher. she is about 27, english teacher and the cutest english accent you have ever heard. Recently she has been spending more and more time with me alone, arranging meetings, talking about life, etc. I wanna take it further but its not like normal dating, the rules are different. Anyone got any ideas how to approach it?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
actually, in terms of this, i dont think you are legal (even if you are over 16, i think with this sorta stuff you need to be over 18, which, considering you are yr 11, i doubt)
however, i may be wrong.

camhissey

HSC
once you are over 16 (im 17) you are allowed to have sex with whomever you please, wherever you please :D

edit:

just read duty of care garbage.
im over sex, i can get that whenever. but im more after a relationship, and shes worth the wait :p

Last edited:

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
Theirs nothing rong with it if its genuine

i recently did my music teacher on retreat it was a mutual decision and was therefore accepted by the two of us...now if it their is anything wrong with teacher student relationships that are genuine and mutual well then u got problems...

although if its for a trivial thing like experience well then you've got problems...

this teacher and i are still great freinds and thinking of takeing it further im in yr 11 (recently 17) at an all boys school and shes fresh out of the conservatorium... now theres not much age dif between us we both have strong feelings for eachother and can relate to things so all of u out their that say no its rong...BLAH BLAH BLAH....how would u know have u experienced it...even more have u experienced real love...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
camhissey said:
once you are over 16 (im 17) you are allowed to have sex with whomever you please, wherever you please :D

edit:

just read duty of care garbage.
im over sex, i can get that whenever. but im more after a relationship, and shes worth the wait :p
actually, if you are 16-18, there can only be a 2 yr age gap.
and public sex is illegal as far as i know.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
alex_london0 said:
i recently did my music teacher on retreat it was a mutual decision and was therefore accepted by the two of us...now if it their is anything wrong with teacher student relationships that are genuine and mutual well then u got problems...

although if its for a trivial thing like experience well then you've got problems...

this teacher and i are still great freinds and thinking of takeing it further im in yr 11 (recently 17) at an all boys school and shes fresh out of the conservatorium... now theres not much age dif between us we both have strong feelings for eachother and can relate to things so all of u out their that say no its rong...BLAH BLAH BLAH....how would u know have u experienced it...even more have u experienced real love...
ok buddy what ever helps you sleep at night..... haha ya wanker dont preach to us about what is right and what is wrong.

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
Thnx M8

as the saying goes each to their own.....if i or anyone else for that matter want to have a teacher/student relationship well so be it.... but that doesn't mean that all you out their who don't want or can't have a teacher/student relationship can judge us for what we choose to do fore our love life or who we choose to do...now u can chalenge my statement if u want but deep down u know that its tru and rite wat was just said

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
alex_london0 said:
it seems that in my last post i have hit a true statement......
Normally I dont post here but......
the law would disagree with you on that point....nomatter how "real" you think or feel its is.......
luckily I dont know what school you go to as (according to the law) I would be obligated to inform the school........

alex_london0

Lord Fatshit
HSC
alex_london0 said:
as the saying goes each to their own.....if i or anyone else for that matter want to have a teacher/student relationship well so be it.... but that doesn't mean that all you out their who don't want or can't have a teacher/student relationship can judge us for what we choose to do fore our love life or who we choose to do...now u can chalenge my statement if u want but deep down u know that its tru and rite wat was just said
Then

alex_london0 said:
it seems that in my last post i have hit a true statement......
the last quote was their to prove that u cant judge someone for their choices if u dont know them at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)