Student Fascism (1 Viewer)

MooshyMoosh

HSC
Ever since studying Frontline in English I don't really give for what the news and newspapers have to say anymore... I don't even know what to believe anymore from them...

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Good riddance to those vile anti-semitic fascist bastards.

BoS is better without all of them.

Lol @above post "EVER SINCE FRONTLINE LOL"

philphie

Banned
HSC
Ever since studying Frontline in English I don't really give for what the news and newspapers have to say anymore... I don't even know what to believe anymore from them...
that's why everyone should read the Daily Prophet. it's like the only paper Rupert Murdoch doesn't own

Anonymous-

Banned
HSC
N/A
The league itself wasnt the problem, I think. It was the anti jewish posts that those members made on the forums.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Yeah well it's nice that you think that, but at the end of the day this is a private website, and the owners have the privilege of deciding what is and what is not appropriate to be afilliated with the site/business.
I realise that it is a private website and ultimately the mods have say in what is appropriate and not appropriate.
But banning people for their beliefs because some shit paper wrote a 50 word article is not the way to deal with it.
Hypothetically, what if the daily telegraph found a way to disprove the existence of a god/divine being, does that mean all the christians/jews/muslims get banned for their beliefs?
People's beliefs are their own, and they have the right to express them, whether you agree with them or not.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
The league is the problem. The fact that this forum allows such disgusting racist sentiment to be posted is PROOF that the current NCAP mod needs to be fired and replaced with someone who recognises Israel as a sovereign nation.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I think the fact several BoS numbers were perma banned because of this shit is FUBAR.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
The league is the problem. The fact that this forum allows such disgusting racist sentiment to be posted is PROOF that the current NCAP mod needs to be fired and replaced with someone who recognises Israel as a sovereign nation.
don't know if you're trolling, but you post more racist shit than anyone.

skyisthelimit

Banned
HSC
N/A
Anti Israel League. It's disgusting.
No it's not.
The state of Israel is disgusting, that's what.

so are they just anti zionist or the whole package? antisemitic and holocaust denial?
Anti-zionist. Israel was founded on the political ideology of Zionism. Religion is used to justify their actions, but really, Israel is the one of the biggest schisms in Jewish history, and many Jews do not support Zionism, thankfully.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
epic lol

Sprangler

HSC
No it's not.
The state of Israel is awesome, that's what.
Fixed.

Anti-zionist. Israel was founded on the political ideology of Zionism. Religion is used to justify their actions, but really, Israel is the one of the biggest schisms in Jewish history, and many Jews do not support Zionism, thankfully.
A lot of their views and posts were racist and backward, and have no place on a student forum. And religion used to justify their actions? Lolwat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)