Student Fascism (1 Viewer)

0bs3n3

HSC
BoS was in the newspaper today:

Headline: Student fascism

RACIST bloggers have hijacked a HSC student website and posted inflammatory anti-semitic material that has incessed the Jewish community.
Images of a burning Israeli flag and photos of the Nazi swastika accompanied by comments such as "Israel is a Cancer" and "Let's Holocaust them" appeared on the Bored of Studies site after this year's HSC exams.
Managers of the website, established seven years ago as a forum for Year 11 and Year 12 students, removed the material after receiving a complaint from the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies.
Board chief executive officer Vic Alhadeff said yesterday: "It is of great concern when any community - Christian, Muslim or Jewish - is the subject of such hate material".
Source: Daily Telegraph

Last edited:

occer

HSC
N/A
I saw this in the paper.

Should put an end to the morons.

philphie

Banned
HSC
i'm not antisemitic but some of the jewish guys on bos can be fucking pretentious pricks like GodLovesIsrael . anyway how come the daily telegraph aren't reporting on the christian radicals, anti-islam and homophobes on this site such as 'iron'?

it's the fucking daily telegraph anyway, tabloid rubbish

pman

Banned
HSC
Cannot believe this, having said this, it will make bos a better place for all, the entire site needs cleaning up

HSC
N/A
I was actually responsible for this article, people like Uncle need to learn that Jewish people are not parasitic 'bugs in need of crushing'.

(although it's good that he has removed those Nazi swastikas from his 'sig')

A

Arab pride

yalalh, what is wrong with what is said. I read so much anti islamic stuff on here, no body ever complains

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
It sucks that we've been asking NCAP to be cleaned up for months now, (re: the Muslim/Jew trolling) and it took an expose by the media to get it done.

philphie

Banned
HSC
It sucks that we've been asking NCAP to be cleaned up for months now, (re: the Muslim/Jew trolling) and it took an expose by the media to get it done.
lol can't believe you're the first Yasser Arafat on bos

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah but it's not for trolling purposes. He was literally the only person I could think of when I was creating an account and I really don't know anything about him.

philphie

Banned
HSC
Yeah but it's not for trolling purposes. He was literally the only person I could think of when I was creating an account and I really don't know anything about him.
lol! do you still think about arafat a lot? crushing much?

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
I don't know, I like the way his name rolls off my tongue. "Yassserrr" ... Anyway back to fascism, I stand by my point etc.

philphie

Banned
HSC
i'm just happy this got GodLovesIsrael banned. i don't know why Fluorescent was banned, i don't remember her saying anything...jeez what's gonna happen to me?

philphie

Banned
HSC
Who gives a damn, as long as they're gone. (The AIL)
well there's a certain amount of orthodox rabbis who don't believe in the validity of Israel or Zionism

Last edited:

pman

Banned
HSC
I can see where the AIL was coming from but don't agree with the extremes they went to

Nor do i condone any anti-semetic behaviour....I only disagree with their behaviour in the isreal-palestine conflict

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)