student card (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
hahaha... then my "original" reason would be "im not talking to ur chick dammit!" :p...
well , u'll still get bashed, coz he'll think that ur gay, and that ur trying to pick him up by calling him cakes. :D

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
well , u'll still get bashed, coz he'll think that ur gay, and that ur trying to pick him up by calling him cakes. :D
rofl.. but i'm not talking to him either, i'll say... i was trying to call my friend, and my mobile phone has voice activated dialing, and i set in "hiii cakes" :p...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
rofl.. but i'm not talking to him either, i'll say... i was trying to call my friend, and my mobile phone has voice activated dialing, and i set in "hiii cakes" :p...
hahaha- but it might b too late my friend, the damage would've prolly been done even bfore u get to say a word. :D

cakes

hi
HSC
well... i duno =\... i mean ppl from the net are sooo this and that normal... saying "nah nah its fine i wont bite" but then come to real life if i did say hi to you... youll give me a strange look, then u fink im crazy :D...
hahaha, yeah i would probably give you a strange look at first cause i won't know who you are! it happened when babydoll and truly-in-bliss saw me... and i got an even weirder look from the people who i was with!! lol :p

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by cakes
hahaha, yeah i would probably give you a strange look at first cause i won't know who you are! it happened when babydoll and truly-in-bliss saw me... and i got an even weirder look from the people who i was with!! lol :p

ok if i dooooo see u again ill go up to you and ask "are you the one that bakes cakes?" :p... so then you know for sure who i would be alright? :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
What the hell, the guy at the Student Center insisted that you would only need to do a one step process, i.e go to Fisher, and he implied in his tone that they would make you the card in a quick fashion AT the library... quickly.

Woah, remind me not to lose my student card.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Cumberland Campus ppl have the laminated ones too!!
Those who do medical radiation courses ( nuclear medicine OR radiation therapy OR diagnostic radiography ) have another card. So 2 ID cards that can be lost :)
The student card is the yucky yellow one, and the clinical id card is the nice plastic one I have when going to clinical practices, hospitals etc :):)....$20 i think.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)