student card (1 Viewer)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i lost my student id approximately 2 seconds after it was issued to me. and anyway, to get a new one you need to go line up at the loans enquiry at the fisher library. get a form. fill out form. have your passport, license, medicare card.. that sort of stuff on you. and then you get your card. and then take that and go to the student centre, line up. get a form. and then fill out form and then go to the cityrail office on pitt street.
how much will it cost you?
id card - 20 dollars
cityrail sticker - 18 dollars
waste your day lining up at all the places and then realised you didn't have enough information to get a replacement card - PRICEFUCKINGLESS.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by perfectionist
:eek: i thought the process would be simple!!!
you would think so!
Originally posted by Asquithian
bah ...usyd and their multitude of forms!
i know! what a dodgy uni *punches usyd in the face*
long queues! rude people! forms! no timetable until half a week before uni starts! one hour days! what a bunch of suckers in suckyfacesuckerland.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
...i know! what a dodgy uni *punches usyd in the face*
long queues! rude people! forms! no timetable until half a week before uni starts! one hour days! what a bunch of suckers in suckyfacesuckerland.
look, if u don't like it- leave it...stop your whinging!!! :p

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i would but i don't know if i could be bothered to line up and fill out forms for doing THAT as well. :(

Winston

HSC
yea man blame usyd for giving us so light dodgy cards at first lol... its so easy to lose it. even my train ticket is better than it :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
yea man blame usyd for giving us so light dodgy cards at first lol... its so easy to lose it. even my train ticket is better than it :p
hehe, but the strange thing is that they only hand out these dogy cards to camperdown campus ppl....i saw my friend's student card (from cumberland campus) and man, it looked as good as UNSW or UTS's....so yeah, i think they wanna stick to old traditions (like they do wif their buildings- instead of breaking them down and rebuilding, they trying to keep it up) and hence the crappy students cards! :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
hehe, but the strange thing is that they only hand out these dogy cards to camperdown campus ppl....i saw my friend's student card (from cumberland campus) and man, it looked as good as UNSW or UTS's....so yeah, i think they wanna stick to old traditions (like they do wif their buildings- instead of breaking them down and rebuilding, they trying to keep it up) and hence the crappy students cards! :D
serious? my friend goes to the cumberland campus as well, and she got the same card as us...

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeh i know i lost the card = me bad, but 38 bucks for a replacement is pretty hefty enough without the *RUDELY INTERRUPT* LOOK I KNOW EXACTLY WHICH FORM YOU'RE AFTER BUT I WON'T GIVE IT TO YOU UNTIL YOU GO BACK TO FISHER LIBRARY AND GET YOUR ID AND THEN COME BACK AND LINE UP AGAIN. P.S. I'M AN ARROGANT DICKHEAD

oh the only consolation is the sign said that i wouldn't need to supply a photograph for my replacement card so maybe they will give me a totally rad new one *fingers crossed*

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
serious? my friend goes to the cumberland campus as well, and she got the same card as us...
hmm...strange- the guy does nuclear radiography btw- so maybe they have different cards? :S

Winston

HSC
hmm...strange- the guy does nuclear radiography btw- so maybe they have different cards? :S
nah maybe your friend lost his lol... becoz the replacement card which is 20 $ is the hard card which is not laminated which has a picture that they take there, and apparently they're switching over to the hard cards soon for us, well that's what pigs_can_fly told me :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah my mate is doing nuclear radiation (something like that)

same faculty, same uni

hmm - thats odd.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
oh ahah i saw pigs_can_fly at the library today. i think he was doing some dodgy tour.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
u went today toodulu?
didnt come for the meet up?

did you recognise anyone else?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
nah maybe your friend lost his lol... becoz the replacement card which is 20 $ is the hard card which is not laminated which has a picture that they take there, and apparently they're switching over to the hard cards soon for us, well that's what pigs_can_fly told me :D
ahh...ic ic, so is it for the camperdown campus as well? coz, in that case i'm gonna loose my card as well. :D

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
u went today toodulu?
didnt come for the meet up?

did you recognise anyone else?
no, i wasn't really aware of the details of the thingy cos i didn't read the thread. but i hope fun was had by all :D
i also saw errrm cakes i think.

oh and freaking_out, it's 38 bucks! totally not worth it!

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
no, i wasn't really aware of the details of the thingy cos i didn't read the thread. but i hope fun was had by all :D
i also saw errrm cakes i think.

oh and freaking_out, it's 38 bucks! totally not worth it!
want to borrow mine MQ one?

i'm sure they can't tell teh difference

^___^
HSC
which ever one u feel comfortable

*pulls out a collection of studnet id card from different uni under his shirt*

Winston

HSC
ahh...ic ic, so is it for the camperdown campus as well? coz, in that case i'm gonna loose my card as well. :D
errr if u lose it onpurpose ur gonna have to waste 38 bucks like Toodulu is doing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)