Student Assistants (1 Viewer)

purplemonkey

HSC
Anyone else here apply to be one of those Student Assistants for next years Orientation? They only want you for a few weeks but the pay is good... :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
indeed. more info, please.
including, how much pay?

purplemonkey

HSC
I got the info on a UWS employment member email. Pay is $23.50 p/hr ...pretty rad :D ...all you have to do is email the dude saying wat course ur doin and why ud be a gud Student Assistant....and what campus ud be happy to do it on...pretty easy stuff :p

purplemonkey

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
lol i got the rejection email lol
They said on the email that all applications would be acknowledged...how long ago did they email you? I've checked my UWS account and both my Hotmail ones and there is no email... :confused: I checked Junk Mail....hmm, maybe I should take it as a good sign? With my recent luck in relation to employment though, I shouldnt get my hopes up :(

Stefcia87

HSC
Hey,

Ive been on career hub and cant see any jobs listed for student assistants for O'Week.

Do you have a phone number or email address to contact the person who is in charge of this?

purplemonkey

HSC
Sorry, but the application period closed on 30th November 2006 :(

They said they would acknowledge all apps, but I haven't heard anything about whether I got the job or not :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)