struggling to study? (1 Viewer)

HSC
thats just like me.

I get all my study stuff ready. THEN i will go eat a biscuit. THEN i will go have a shower, and THEN eat another biscuit.

I cannot stay concentrated. I tried eating fried rice but it didnt help.

The best thing to do is to try and get motivated. Like I remembered some of my good assessment tasks where i went well, looked at them AND THEN it made me try harder and I got a whole day of study in (I still got to eat my biscuits)

So look for motivation. It could be hiding, so grab a net and go fish it out! :jedi:

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I have done no study these holidays :burn:
@ OP: ive noticed your inability to spell trials lol

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I'm finding English impossible to study for. My year is quite behind, and I haven't written a single Module B or C essay at all. My intuition tells me that I'm going to write my first one in the bloody exam. I can't be fucked to go over AOS until the weekend before, and Module A is all still a blur.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I found it very hard to study for my best subjects like biz and maths -.-

On the other hand, I am cruising through my worst subjects in terms of studying lollll

Uncle

Banned
HSC
trials are easy and nothing much to worry about.
just another way to show the rest of your class they arent much.

yeh its same deal wid me ay u should really think about ur aims and what not, trials are really important in terms of determining rank, alot of people stuff trials so you want to be prepared, remember the 5 p's
prior preparation prevents poor performance
yeah that

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
I find that I get lazy after taking a break. It's so much easier just to keep going.
10 min BoS procrastination breaks end up to be hr long at times haha

8 hrs isn't that hard to do if you think about it. You spend almost 6 hrs at school doing work. Then probably 2-4 more at home. You should sorta be used to it by now.

shoutoutloud

HSC
atm i only did my english assigment!!
and started ipt and maths :(
so un motivated

renny 123

HSC
how much is everyone studying daily? Have you organised a timetable etc?
I think no matter how much I study there is not enough time to do everything:mad1:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lol, i think i'm last in cosmo now :p
got the lowest mark for A4.
nah you wouldn't be

and it doesn't matter it just reaffirmed our beliefs that it's not going to count for us...lol! (I got 8 btw haha) - more time to study for other subjects nao hahahahhahahah!

btw if you are not top 3 or something cosmology's scaled mark is not really fantastic anyway...(top 3 = 47+ scaled)

Last edited:

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
nah you wouldn't be

and it doesn't matter it just reaffirmed our beliefs that it's not going to count for us...lol! (I got 8 btw haha) - more time to study for other subjects nao hahahahhahahah!

btw if you are not top 3 or something cosmology's scaled mark is not really fantastic anyway...(top 3 = 47+ scaled)
yeah/...damn, its gonna be a pain to do the next assignment+exam and then the major project.

anways back on topic.
always helps to go to the library if u have too many distractions!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
yeah/...damn, its gonna be a pain to do the next assignment+exam and then the major project.

anways back on topic.
always helps to go to the library if u have too many distractions!
my assignment will be some piece of crap -.-
and my project will be worse
exam??? let's not go there haha

back on topic: i reckon library with quite study place is very good like hornsby library. but if you like group study...off to fisher =)

shell.q

HSC
yeah im finding it hard to, first two days was fine, i got about 3hrs done, but i need to start back up three days with nothing
so starting tomoz i am going to try get back into it =]

oly1991

HSC
how much is everyone studying daily? Have you organised a timetable etc?
I think no matter how much I study there is not enough time to do everything:mad1:
that is usually the case for me... the other day i had a got a massive amountlof study in (pretty much the whole day) and by the end of it i felt like i hadn't done enough....so annoying

P.T.F.E

HSC
i have hardly study and a week has gone a can't believe it.
the fact i have been sick as and cant remember the last week hasnt helped.
i feel so slack and the fact im not stressing is worrying me.
ah well.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
Well, a week has gone past and I've only studied for Ancient History, Drama, done my script for drama, wrote a story for extension english and only just touched advanced english.
Fuck this shit, I hate trials.

Moneyequalmarks

HSC
Well, a week has gone past and I've only studied for Ancient History, Drama, done my script for drama, wrote a story for extension english and only just touched advanced english.
Fuck this shit, I hate trials.
but considering you do really good subjects like general maths im sure your script for drama is awsome and you are set already in the subjects you have looked at...i know mid 80s is really hard to get but you really come across as such an intelligent person in general that im sure ul gt there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)