Stripping (1 Viewer)

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
Has anyone ever done it, or is currently doing it or.. has known someone who does it?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Epiphany said:
Has anyone ever done it, or is currently doing it or.. has known someone who does it?
I strip.

Started many years ago as I realised showering wasn't a reliable method of clensing myself and cleaning my clothes at the same time.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
miss_gtr said:
Roooooooooooooooooooooooxane, you dont have to put on the red light, you dont have to put on the red light, you dont have to put on the red light....you don't have to sell your body to the night......rooooooooooooooooxane.

:) :uhhuh:

STING!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
We can decide whats worth seeing for ourselves - we're more qualified ;)....

Skeeta

HSC
i think stripping is alot more in the open for gods sakes they run exercise pole dancing classes - personally i wouldnt do it in my current situation - but i suppose i could understand why people do, if theyre really strapped for cash and are comfortable with their body why not!?

its a much better option that prostitution

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Well if they enjoyed stripping in the past then I don't see anything wrong with getting paid for it. Although even if I was a hot chick- I probably would avoid such a career path.

Skeeta

HSC
Yeah i know what u mean - i know i wouldnt do it, but its good money i suppose and it helps alot of people pay their way through uni or whatever (i watched "strippers" on fox the other night - they were quite normal girls) i'd rather work a 9-5 job in a sweatshop personally...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
my boyfriend's mate works near a place where they teach how to strip and pole dance.

at first i thought that was dirty and all, but realised that majority of the class-goers where middle aged wives/husbands who wanted to give their partners a nice present

i think thats cute.

Skeeta

HSC
yeah pole dancing is meant to be like the best form of exercise you can get

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
heeeeeel noway, it's possible if you seriously are desperate, but as if there arent other jobs out there, i think it's really bad, unless you enjoy people starring all over your body, then go ahead.

X

xeuyrawp

If you're serious, my cousin teaches stripping and poledancing on a professional level.

I could give her your details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)