Stirring up hate against Muslims again (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
I guess when you want to sustain support for an illegal war you have to demonise the type of people who live over there. Even the ones living here.

http://www.news.com.au/national/liberal-mps-warn-of-islam-danger/story-e6frfkw9-1226002547569

The liberal party dickhead cites a uni toilet block and some halal meat as the reasons why TEH ISLAMS are taking over

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...multiculturalism/story-e6freal3-1226002415707

Andrew dolt. 'nough said.

Why do you think right wingers (as in conservatives not free marketeers, lol.) are so paranoid about muslim people?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Because conservatives always have to have an enemy

Previous generation had communism, generation before had Germany, generation before that had natives. Our generation is against Islams

That and they're retarded Christians

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
the left always has to have an enemy too though

capitalists racists homophobes white people

NewiJapper

HSC
how come I can't wear a hoodie in a shopping centre but they can wear their stupid hijabby things?!

Garygaz

HSC
I guess it's hard for a rational human being to understand why someone wouldn't eat delicious bacon and why they would follow the teachings of a pedophile.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
First off, Andrew Bolt is an idiot in general.

However, I do support the view in this article on Islamic immigration. I oppose the Islamic only toilets at a Melbourne uni, that is wrong and there would be outrage if there were Christian only toilets or Jewish only toilets etc. It should be no different for those of Islamic faith.

I agree also that in some instances (not all), Islamic assimilation has not worked well in most Western countries. Some people of Islamic faith are more Australian than most of us while also retaining their religion and identity which is great, while others fail to adapt to the Australian way of life and do not integrate very well.

The demands from some in Australia for Sharia law to be applied is absolutely ridicilous. Likewise with all meat being Halal. The majority should not have to bend to appease the minority in a Western democratic country.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
How do you exactly be more Australian, m8?

Halal meat tastes exactly the same as non-Halal meat, who gives a fuck if it is slaughtered in the name of Allah?

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
if people want to be subject to sharia law that's their jazz

sharia courts for muslims is not something I have a problem with

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
"There is a risk (of enclaves) in Australia," Mr Andrews told the Herald Sun. "What actually concerns me the most is that we can't have a discussion about it."

So, lakemba is to muslims as Bondi is to Jews as Homebush is to Hindus as Flemington is to Buddhists... what's new?
Yeahh I don't really thing Bondi, Homebush or Flemington are really enclaves.

""I, for one, don't want to eat meat butchered in the name of an ideology that is mired in sixth century brutality and is anathema to my own values," he said.

What if muslims don't want to eat Secular/Western meat, one mired in 21st century brutality? (how many wars in the West in right now? I lost count.)
I don't get it. You both have the right to eat what ever meat you want, no one really cares. FYI, western meat is not slaughtered in the name of any war, or under any ideology, so I'm struggling to understand what point (if any) you're trying to make here.

Also, he references that Halal meat is being "forced" upon Western culture...because last week he really had a muslim butcher run at him and shove a Halal lamb chop down his throat,didn't he.. [/sarcasm]
He is making reference to halal meat not being marked as halal 100% of the time when being sold to the public.

Also this bloke is pretty fail.

HSC
are these islamic only toilets on private land?

if y then non issue

if n then breaching antidiscrimination laws (and if n breaching then update the legislation to make it so)

problem solved

halal meat will be sorted out by the market
if the market calls for only halal meat then thats what will be sold

sharia law
goes against a lot of other legislation so im not sure that it can be introduced alongside federal and state law as a voluntary thing
who would choose to be tried by a sharia court vs state court lol
so it wont happen

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
sharia court for civil stuff exists in england

twistedrebel

HSC
I think some want sharia court for civil stuff like divorce etc but really dont need it. Sharia courts for civil matter are their in UK, singapore etc so they want one here.

HSC
well fuck they can have that if they want

funded from their own mosques not govt

completely voluntary

and with some sort of regulation by a board magistrates or something

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
doesn't need regulation just needs an appeals process with the high court as a superior court

twistedrebel

HSC
although i dont the sharia court will get many cases, because you will need both parties to go to the court and the party that would be at disadvantage at the sharia court would be like "latters, familycourt"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)