State of Origin (1 Viewer)

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Dat streaker lel
And yay qld!

enoilgam

HSC
Just putting it out there - worst moment in sports. That streaker cost us the game and so did the restart rule.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Lol NSW's attitude wasn't good either. They complain too much to the umpire instead of playing on.

mac1996

HSC
rofl the funniest moment of the game was when the maroons put the ball down over the line 5 mins before fulltime (i think it was mathew scott)
nec minute some fat cunt spectator miraculously runs half the field
next thing u see, one of the security guards trip on camera
couldn't stop laughing

Makematics

HSC
rofl the funniest moment of the game was when the maroons put the ball down over the line 5 mins before fulltime (i think it was mathew scott)
nec minute some fat cunt spectator miraculously runs half the field
next thing u see, one of the security guards trip on camera
couldn't stop laughing
yeh i lold at the guy who tripped as well.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Just putting it out there - worst moment in sports. That streaker cost us the game and so did the restart rule.
go home enoilgam you're drunk, he saved a try

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
I dont think he did - besides, he killed the momentum and took time off the clock.
look you said "the streaker cost us the game". Firstly at that stage we were behind by 2, secondly queensland had a roll on and a lot of momentum coming to our line, they also had an overlap which could of turned into a try even without the streaker. I cant see how the streaker could "cost us the game"

enoilgam

HSC
look you said "the streaker cost us the game". Firstly at that stage we were behind by 2, secondly queensland had a roll on and a lot of momentum coming to our line, they also had an overlap which could of turned into a try even without the streaker. I cant see how the streaker could "cost us the game"
Alright, maybe in my emotion I overstated things. But I still think the streaker hurt us a lot. In saying that though, NSW lost for the same reasons as they have for the last 8 years - they lack the spark.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Alright, maybe in my emotion I overstated things. But I still think the streaker hurt us a lot. In saying that though, NSW lost for the same reasons as they have for the last 8 years - they lack the spark.
Yeah I was getting at the fact that we cant blame a single event like that on the game. We cant really tell what effect the streaker had on the game can we?

'Spark' was not the only thing missing from the team. We had a halfback who couldnt do much and in my opinion, regardless of how well he plays for the roosters, he shouldnt play origin again. We had a five eigth who seems to be unable to defend. We picked a front rower to play 15 minutes who was really just a waste of space, that Woods made 4 hitups for 18 metres and that was it. We also should of had blake ferguson in the team but he decided to fuck us over by groping a girl when he was drunk celebrating his selection into the second origin game. They were just a few of our problems this year, but there are several others that cost us the origin once again. #expertopinionnumber2

enoilgam

HSC
Yeah I was getting at the fact that we cant blame a single event like that on the game. We cant really tell what effect the streaker had on the game can we?

'Spark' was not the only thing missing from the team. We had a halfback who couldnt do much and in my opinion, regardless of how well he plays for the roosters, he shouldnt play origin again. We had a five eigth who seems to be unable to defend. We picked a front rower to play 15 minutes who was really just a waste of space, that Woods made 4 hitups for 18 metres and that was it. We also should of had blake ferguson in the team but he decided to fuck us over by groping a girl when he was drunk celebrating his selection into the second origin game. They were just a few of our problems this year, but there are several others that cost us the origin once again. #expertopinionnumber2
When I said spark, I was pretty much referring to our lack of spark in the halves. Pierce just doesnt have what it takes.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
"It's gr8 m8, 8 St8 of Origins in a row"

from smh :lol:

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
When I said spark, I was pretty much referring to our lack of spark in the halves. Pierce just doesnt have what it takes.
it's a shame, he does play some great footy for roosters

"It's gr8 m8, 8 St8 of Origins in a row"

from smh :lol:
m8. If you went to a pub to watch the origin you would know Queenslanders say "8 on a plate". Honestly the one queenslander at the place looked like the biggest inbredhousiedruggo and kept saying that,in other news i won 40 on the pokies making that 4/4 in gambling for me #imonahotstreak #ishouldwriteabook #iwillcallit #howtowinonthepokies

Jimmy2064

HSC
Also speak out about the shitness of queenslanders and why they will finally lose origin.
Spoke too soon son.

Butttt I go for QLD, because I grew up there... and now I'm stuck in this shithole they call New South Wales, where the beaches are crap, the hsc is hard, and the girls are fug. fun days (y).

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
If anything he saved nsw from losing by another 4 points at least lol

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Spoke too soon son.

Butttt I go for QLD, because I grew up there... and now I'm stuck in this shithole they call New South Wales, where the beaches are crap, the hsc is hard, and the girls are fug. fun days (y).
oi cunt, what did you say about our beaches!!! shire born and raised, dont fuck with my beaches

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
knock on after knock on after knock on.... especially michael jennings -_-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)