Stat (1 Viewer)

SeftonIsAHole

HSC
Hey i was just wondering... has anyone done STAT yet? I personally know quite a few year 11s doing it so they can get it out and not worry about it in year 12. I'm planning to do it on the 18/10 for this reason also.

For you people that dont know, STAT is basically an admissions test kinda like UMAT but STAT is for pharmacy and Vetinery.

Anyway, heres the site if anyone is wanting to check it out:
http://www.uac.edu.au/stat/

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
It's funny, cause I know a couple of Seftoners doing STAT at my school today. :) [Khuong, David etc]

SeftonIsAHole

HSC
Aerath said:
It's funny, cause I know a couple of Seftoners doing STAT at my school today. :) [Khuong, David etc]
Hmm, david has already done STAT and obtained only an average score of 160 lol
But yeah, khoung and some of the girls are doing it today. How do you know them, from tutoring yeh?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
SeftonIsAHole said:
Hmm, david has already done STAT and obtained only an average score of 160 lol
But yeah, khoung and some of the girls are doing it today. How do you know them, from tutoring yeh?
Oh yeah, my bad...David already did it. :p
Yeah, I know them from tutoring. Nice bunch of people. :)

BeDifferent

HSC
So you have to do STAT if you want to become a pharmacist or if you want to become a vet right?

By the way, what is the average score and the score required to become a vet or pharmacist.

SeftonIsAHole

HSC
Has anyone sat the UAC STAT this year? Is there any practice materials online i could access to practice (cant find any)? I'll be sitting for it on the 18/10, really want a good score for it :)
Any advice, hints and tips would be greatly appreciated!!

Just.Snaz

HSC
When I applied for stat, they sent me two sample practise papers. I did them the night before and got 160. All you need is a 150. So dw, it's not hard. But look out for every detail and don't rush cause you'll either lose track of what you're doing or do something wrong.

So yeah, detail + focus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)